Spielberg "The BFG" teaser trailer

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
He's 2 1/2. I don't want him seeing anything too "scary" at that age.
I feel ya. What's crazy about kids, is they are fascinated with scary stuff. The older they get the more aware they are so they get scared because they know what they're seeing.

My daughter is 4. She loved the Neverending story since she was two. Watched it almost every day. Now she won't watch it at all because the wolf is scary now.

Kids are a trip. She wants to see jungle book real bad.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I feel ya. What's crazy about kids, is they are fascinated with scary stuff. The older they get the more aware they are so they get scared because they know what they're seeing.

My daughter is 4. She loved the Neverending story since she was two. Watched it almost every day. Now she won't watch it at all because the wolf is scary now.

Kids are a trip. She wants to see jungle book real bad.

My son loves Batman and Superman. Doesn't know anything about them other then they are superheroes and wear capes. He loves to wear pajamas with capes and pretends to fly around the house. I can wait until the day I can start introducing him to superhero movies, but he's way too young to know about Batman, Wolverine, etc...

I'm excited about all the movies/books from my childhood that I'll be able to introduce to him and my daughter (7 months) someday.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
My son loves Batman and Superman. Doesn't know anything about them other then they are superheroes and wear capes. He loves to wear pajamas with capes and pretends to fly around the house. I can wait until the day I can start introducing him to superhero movies, but he's way too young to know about Batman, Wolverine, etc...

I'm excited about all the movies/books from my childhood that I'll be able to introduce to him and my daughter (7 months) someday.
He's not too young bruh, let him watch Avengers and some of the lighter toned films, 2 yrs old seems young but kids are brighter than we give them credit. My 2 yr old watches movies with me all the time....some of my favorites.... Ain't gonna hurt him none. They tough.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I just saw it.
It looks good and has a lot of charm but it lacks character motivation and a compelling story arc for the main characters

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
So just like this thread, the film ain't doing numbers

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
So just like this thread, the film ain't doing numbers
I forgot i even made this thread :deadmanny:
I heard this movie isn't dark at all like the book? Should've kept it gully. Spielberg getting real close to :flabbynsick:
I see a lot of film twitter being offended at all the "spielberg lost his box office touch" articles but it's definitely true. A spielberg movie has not felt like an event since war of the worlds 11 years ago.

I hope ready player one crushes the buildings though

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I forgot i even made this thread :deadmanny:

I see a lot of film twitter being offended at all the "spielberg lost his box office touch" articles but it's definitely true. A spielberg movie has not felt like an event since war of the worlds 11 years ago.

I hope ready player one crushes the buildings though
I have faith in his sci-fi touch still. I just don't like all these weird ass boring ass flicks he's been making.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I watched about 30 min on Netflix and then got bored