spiderman gets beat up on 42st times sqaure

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Why they jumped Spidey though? :dwillhuh::mjlol:
Those guys are those two specific chicks boyfriends/handlers (hold money-make sure guys don't take video). Looks like the fat one couldve handled spidey on his own. That's the same Moroccan guy spider man that had the fight with a brother like a year ago. Got caught lacking that day.

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Unless he put hands on em and they happened to be their chicks, that shyt was beyond uncalled for. These fukking white knights who do the most in hopes of getting some p*ssy find out the hard way when they run up on the wrong ones :ufdup:
Those actually are those two guys girlfriends. The fat giggles out with the one he hit with the web. The other guy with the other chick

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
u see how them white boys backed up when they saw the nikka in black walked up looking like he about to get in
What:heh:

Dude was there the whole time and didnt do shyt
Those guys are those two specific chicks boyfriends/handlers (hold money-make sure guys don't take video). Looks like the fat one couldve handled spidey on his own. That's the same Moroccan guy spider man that had the fight with a brother like a year ago. Got caught lacking that day.
:heh:

Vid?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
They lost having their women out in public with their ass and bare t*ts out
Fukk is the matter with your avi breh :dwillhuh:

1316.jpg

2Pac-Strictly-4-My-N.I.G.G.A.Z.jpg

:dahell: