This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
it still would have been shyt due to the casting of topher grace:stopitslime:
that fakkit ruined the movie:pacspit:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
copied the exact same storyline as the venom story arc in the 90s spiderman TV
series but they added some other shyt in there.

Watching this shyt on netflix right now.
:whoo:

yo i have the dvd and never watched the movie.

part 3 was just so bad.

:why:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
It would have been cool if Venom and Carnage were the villains in a movie without the other villains

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Spiderman 3 would have been the perfect time to introduce the Sinister 6

Venom needs his own stage in SM 4. And With that they could have thrown Carnage in there. Spidey and Venom fight it out...then team up to take out Carnage. Perfect storyline.
:russ: at this guy, u just want a remake of the cartoon dont you
no Sandman and introduce the Symbiote in 2 and have Peter lose to Eddie to set up 3.
but part 2 was the best installment they did and doc oc was a dope villian. No need to have doc oc, goblins plot and symbiote.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, that sandman part was forced into the movie. but i think they were going for the three enemies deal too because harry was still pissed off at peter at the beginning of the movie. and then once he regained his memory, he was pissed off again up until the end...

You got shyt ass backwards...The Venom stuff is what was forced into the movie. Sam Raimi intended for the main villain to be Sandman but the studio bullied him into forcing venom into the script too. Raimi's original script and ideas got thrown into the bushes and he was forced to add a character he had already admitted to not understand nor like.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You got shyt ass backwards...The Venom stuff is what was forced into the movie. Sam Raimi intended for the main villain to be Sandman but the studio bullied him into forcing venom into the script too. Raimi's original script and ideas got thrown into the bushes and he was forced to add a character he had already admitted to not understand nor like.

well, even if that is true, they basically rewrote uncle ben's death to incorporate the sandman, which feels like a forced idea to me. raimi was already messing up when he decided to have the sandman enter into the plot that way. not to mention, there were other problems within the movie with the character that ruined him. the whole movie was sloppy and the venom idea was executed badly too and should be blamed on the studio. so, in my eyes, they're both at fault...

that's why this movie is such a disappointment...

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just watching this on FX

this movie is really really bad

tobey is a homo

kirsten dunst is awful

the whole cast is atroscious

the amazing spiderman shyts on this movie. garfield da gawd

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Spiderman 3 should have been all Venom instead of sticking him at the end.