Spiderman 2 is already in the top 10 Amazon best selling list, even though it’s not out in 5 months

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
all jokes aside, I don't get why people pre-order games so far in advance, unless they're getting some kind of collector's edition

Paying it off.

Truth be told… especially for people that may have budget issues.

Smart to treat this shyt like layaway and pay off in advance vs look at that poor paycheck sadly the day it releases and drop that big bag.

Or even miss out till a later pay day

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Demand excellence and receive it.
I mean, it’s what we do. :yeshrug:
So you demand excellence and you receive it?
Tell me sir, do you believe in generations?
Paying it off.

Truth be told… especially for people that may have budget issues.

Smart to treat this shyt like layaway and pay off in advance vs look at that poor paycheck sadly the day it releases and drop that big bag.

Or even miss out till a later pay day
Let's be reality here, if your finances are so bad that you need to preorder Spider-Man in June to play it in September? Then your priorities are all fukked up. Your credit score is at an all time high of 524. You don't need a 4ktv because your internet can only stream up to 1080p.

But it's hilarious to suggest the reason why the preorders are so high is because Sony gamers can't afford it. If only there was a service they could pay like $150-180 for 3yrs of service/access to all first party and a ton of third party games. Like a Netflix but for gaming, now that would be convenient and consumer friendly :yes:

Last edited: