Spiderman 2 is already in the top 10 Amazon best selling list, even though it’s not out in 5 months

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Amazon Best Sellers: Best Video Games

I don’t think it’ll touch Zelda sales but it’ll be close:wow:

Starfield meanwhile is 70 :russ:
Why else wouldn't somebody preorder on PlayStation? :mjlol:

And let's actually participate in reality, this Amazon preorder thread you made here is really saying "a bunch of rich cacs preordered a game":yeshrug:

Think about it... who preorders games in 2023? I mean maybe via the dash of your console but Amazon? That's some grandma shyt, they had a special going where you get Spider-Man 2 and matching pajamas n shyt. And you had the audacity to act as if Starfield is not going to do what it do :dahell:

From insider play testing, early reports is the game is incredible. This has been known for years. Why you think Microsoft swooped in and bought them while Sony was trying to get the exclusive rights?

Aye, forget what I just said. I'm not going to buy it. And nobody will get Gamepass because of it. Even if people do join Gamepass, that doesn't help console sales so you win. You win the opportunity to pay $70 for every new game, congratulations, you played yourselves :mj:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
all jokes aside, I don't get why people pre-order games so far in advance, unless they're getting some kind of collector's edition