'Spider-Man' Spinoff: Morbius the Living Vampire Movie in the Works (Trailer Out)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Spiderverse Murderer :ohhh:
Keaton :ohlawd:
Oscorp :damn:
Tyrese :heh:

Looks good :lupe:

Wait a damn minute :ohhh::gladbron:So......does...Venom exist in Garfields universe?:ohhh:I'll say this movies tone is how I'd like Venoms to be

Yeah I dunno man.

Trailer looks dope but I have no idea how all this shyt fits together.

"MURDERER" over a Spidey poster and Vulture....so it's obviously in the MCU/Mysterio universe.
But it also has a Venom reference, and a Rhino reference. :dwillhuh:

I dunno. shyt is confusing as hell. Never mind the multiverse stuff in Dr. Strange, and Loki. And the reality warping in "Wandavision".

At some point they need to explain how all this ties together.

Fred.

Yea Im trying to figure out how all this makes sense.

They could just cop out and say this is the alternate universe where Raimi Spiderman, MCU Vulture, and Sony Venom exist :lolbron:

210716-leon-kang-loki-tease_hn5h0c

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The pandemic completely fukked up the roll out of a lot of movies and TV shows.

So I'm gonna over look potential continuity issues with stuff like that. :manny:

Fred.
Also a good point all 3 Spidey related films have been pushed back over a year :francis:We have no idea the timelines of after Endgame ended:dead:Now multiverse fukkery :dead::dead::dead:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Yea Im trying to figure out how all this makes sense.

They could just cop out and say this is the alternate universe where Raimi Spiderman, MCU Vulture, and Sony Venom exist :lolbron:

210716-leon-kang-loki-tease_hn5h0c
I rewatched the trailer and so far I see:

Spidey suit (Raimi) murderer (MCU)

Bugle references to Rhino and Black Cat (ASM2)

Oscorp (looks like ASM logo)

Keaton (MCU)

Venom (Sonyverse)

j29x2.jpg

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Yeah I hear
Unless his personality starts to mature it won't help because that kid image is why it annoys me. That and the damn constant need to put mentors in a Spider-Man movie:martin:
Yeah I hear you, but he's more of Spiderboy vs Spiderman at this juncture.

I'd imagine the next trilogy he'd be more of a standalone Spidey mastering his powers and whatnot :manny:. We might see him come into his own at the end of No Way Home :yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
In the Mobius universe Spider-Man dresses like San Raimi's Spidey from the video game, also had his identity revealed and framed for murder like Tom Holland was in Far From Home, Adrian Toomes is the Vulture just like in the MCU, but the Daily Bugle is a newspaper not a vlog and Oscorp in this universe has the same logo but is completely different and Tom Hardy's Venom is from this same universe.
so to recap all the movies including this:
  • Two different Spiderman's this one who dresses like the PS4 game Spidey and Tom Holland's Spidey.
  • Two different 'murders', what Tom Holland did and whatever this PS4 Spider-Man is wanted for.
  • Two different Toomes
  • 1 Daily Bugle newspaper and 1 vlog
  • 2 Different Oscorp's that just happen to use the same fonts for logos
  • And 1 Venom, Tom Harsh who lives in SF in the Mobius universe
You're welcome. lol