Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
It's been a long time.....

X-Men_Legends_Coverart.png

:to: That game needs a remastered version ASAP.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Marvel Games' new mandate is 'Make epic games,' and Spider-Man is just the beginning

"When I joined Marvel two years ago, I came in with a mandate to usher in a new era for Marvel Games," Ong told Polygon in an interview. "We have a treasure trove of the best superhero characters on earth. What can we do with this to create truly epic games?

"One of the things we really focus on in terms of our new strategy is that we all believe that great games drive the brand and great games are what our fans really deserve," Ong said. "The question is, 'How we can get there?' The thing we landed on is to be really selective with who we partner with. Extremely selective. Right now I would say that out of every 10 opportunities we look at, we maybe do one."

"What we look at first and foremost is the talent level of partner," he said. "Are they world class in building the games we're talking about? They have to have world-class talent. They have to be able to invest the resources to make that talent sing. Equally important is, do they have passion for the IP they're working on? Do they share the same ambition? Do they love the character? We look for passion, that comes through in the first 30 seconds.

It's lit. :blessed:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
People actually have faith in a spider man game in 2016. Let alone not tired of them, since they are all plagued by the same things.