Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
fukk MS for real. I ain’t even holding y’all up. What they did this generation is a embarrassment to gamers. For the life of me idk why people bought that console. Nintendo was dogshyt too, but unlike MS they took advantage of their 2nd chance and is killing it right now. Whereas MS launched the most powerful console with Super Lucky Tales and continue to put out dogshyt:hhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
fukk MS for real. I ain’t even holding y’all up. What they did this generation is a embarrassment to gamers. For the life of me idk why people bought that console. Nintendo was dogshyt too, but unlike MS they took advantage of their 2nd chance and is killing it right now. Whereas MS launched the most powerful console with Super Lucky Tales and continue to put out dogshyt:hhh:

Explain breh. Besides the super lucky tales shot lol. What did they do this gen that makes you say all that cause that's strong?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Explain breh. Besides the super lucky tales shot lol. What did they do this gen that makes you say all that cause that's strong?
Name me a dope IP besides their core 4 that u want a sequel for?

What game made u say damn I’m glad I ain’t miss out on This one?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Name me a dope IP besides their core 4 that u want a sequel for?

What game made u say damn I’m glad I ain’t miss out on?

Ah you mean them basically relying on 2nd and 3rd party shyt and their new first party stuff being..meh? yeah they took their eye off the ball this gen. But they could be setting themselves up for a great go round next gen. The last time Sony had this much momentum, they bungled it with the PS3 and Microsoft took over.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

They got Gamepass and MS is currently getting more first party studios. :manny:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Yyg8Wq8.gif

:whew: