Spider-Man: Miles Morales | PS4/PS5 | Out Now

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
"We are also excited for the game to demonstrate the power of PlayStation 5 this holiday. Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales will show off near-instant loading, ray-tracing, 3D audio and the DualSense controller. We’ve upgraded our characters with 4D scans and improved skin shading for more realistic looking characters and spline-based hair that moves far more naturally. Many of the city’s assets have also been updated to take advantage of the new console. As you experience Miles’s story, you’ll see, hear, and feel things in a whole new way, all thanks to PS5."

:wow:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely a day one cop:banderas:This has me thinking though :jbhmm:If Miles is getting a game now does that mean he isn't involved much in the official Spider-Man 2 sequel?:ohhh:

if I was to guess, he’ll be in it just enough to help Peter from getting fukked up all over the city from Venom, but not enough that it takes away from it being a true sequel to peters original game.

I also think he’ll have his own segments, think Batman & Catwomen in the SE version of Arkham City, again that was really dope because the core gameplay/fight mechanics were the same but they felt unique from each other too

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
if I was to guess, he’ll be in it just enough to help Peter from getting fukked up all over the city from Venom, but not enough that it takes away from it being a true sequel to peters original game.

I also think he’ll have his own segments, think Batman & Catwomen in the SE version of Arkham City, again that was really dope because the core gameplay/fight mechanics were the same but they felt unique from each other too
This would be a dope way especially if we could switch whenever :wow:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man I hope they give us the option to disable ray-tracing and let us play at 60FPS.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I hope they give us the option to disable ray-tracing and let us play at 60FPS.
I think they may have a native 4K/30fps mode with all the bells and whistles and probably a lower resolution mode maybe 1800P or something to get 60fps with the same graphics. The ray tracing probably gonna be factored into the gameplay for certain stealth sections so they may not want to have it disabled.

Last edited: