Spider-Man Married Again...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm pretty sure he hasn't even bought that up now that you mention it. But Ock didn't use it either because since he was Peter Parker, he could only use what was in Peter Parker's name and that prison that he was using as Peter was taken over by the Goblin:brehyourejoking:

Peter's only source of income now is Parker Industries

What is Parker industries again????

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What is Parker industries again????

His lab. They were doing nanotech but once Peter came back he wanted them to go into infrastructure, working projects that could not only capture criminals but rehabilitate them. So as of last weeks issue, they're competing with other companies to get the contract from the city to build the new facility.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
No it is not. why would you give up your marriage to save your 90 year old aunt. also why would the devil care about your marriage at all.
He didnt. Mj did. And Because that's what mephisto does. He fukks with the pure and did it for the lulz.

Homie..what in the hell is amazing about that story? Im not even talking about the behind the scenes reason for the story and the ultimate reason for doing it but just the story in itself, how is it amazing?
I liked the ultimatum and how mephisto fukked with spiderman....how desperate he got and how he had to choose between the two women he's been fighting for. Showed a desperate side of Spidey we never see. And mj choose...not Spidey :youngsabo:

And like I said...I'll take quesada's spiderman art over almost anyone

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He didnt. Mj did. And Because that's what mephisto does. He fukks with the pure and did it for the lulz.

I liked the ultimatum and how mephisto fukked with spiderman....how desperate he got and how he had to choose between the two women he's been fighting for. Showed a desperate side of Spidey we never see. And mj choose...not Spidey :youngsabo:

It's wack tho. Again focusing purely on the story, it took the main action out of its main characters hands as you pointed out, which is a cop out and just bad writing and robs it of its impact. And mephisto's logic was awful and made no sense even within context and from a character standpoint, if Peter had to choose between MJ and May he's choosing MJ because that's his wife and he's already laid May to rest once before. Grant it he blamed himself for her condition but that's grief that he'd live with for the rest of his life. So what they did was cobble together a story that did a disservice to its three main characters and didn't let the hero be ballsy enough to be a hero or make the hard choice but had his wife do it for him?? Booooooooooooooo

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It's wack tho. Again focusing purely on the story, it took the main action out of its main characters hands as you pointed out, which is a cop out and just bad writing and robs it of its impact. And mephisto's logic was awful and made no sense even within context and from a character standpoint, if Peter had to choose between MJ and May he's choosing MJ because that's his wife and he's already laid May to rest once before. Grant it he blamed himself for her condition but that's grief that he'd live with for the rest of his life. So what they did was cobble together a story that did a disservice to its three main characters and didn't let the hero be ballsy enough to be a hero or make the hard choice but had his wife do it for him?? Booooooooooooooo
I don't know that, cause mj is one of a few women in his life and he knows the pain of losing Gwen so that its logical he would try to correct his mistake of "getting" aunt may killed

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't know that, cause mj is one of a few women in his life and he knows the pain of losing Gwen so that its logical he would try to correct his mistake of "getting" aunt may killed

Yes but Peter would never let MJ take that for him. Never in a million years. He would let the responsibility be on his shoulders regardless of what she says or does and he'd fight her tooth and nail. And the last thing he's going to do is let the results of his actions and the consequences be on someone else's head, especially hers; that flies completely in the face of everything he is as a character. He takes burdens he doesn't give them to people he loves.

He'd spend the rest of his life trying to correct the mistake just like he does now with uncle Ben and may wouldn't even be cool with him allowing this to happen. She'd tell him to let her go and take care of his wife

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So they're gonna 'mature' Peter again because Miles will take the place of the young, stumbling Spider-Man that the young crowd can connect to.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And like I said...I'll take quesada's spiderman art over almost anyone

Again why would you sacrifice your marriage for an old woman. it was whack and out of character for all involved.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So they're gonna 'mature' Peter again because Miles will take the place of the young, stumbling Spider-Man that the young crowd can connect to.

I don't think so. Obviously this takes place on an else world during secret wars and won't be an ongoing book like x-men 92. It'll be interesting to see what facets of this stay and the facets that are thrown to the wayside