Spider-Man has the most awkward easter egg ever.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
httpsi.kinja-img.comgawker-mediaimageuploads-O6JRs073-c_fillfl_progressiveg_centerh_900q_80w_1600qz5unsa7va4wixmevyzz.png

It's going to be an awkward Thanksgiving and Christmas. :jawalrus:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah its fukked up, but you cut the girl off, you can't abandon family even if they do stupid shyt.
Thats your blood, that isn't just another person.
U gonna learn the hard way that sometimes family can hurt u more than any stranger would. I think that was dudes girl of 5 years or some shyt.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
U gonna learn the hard way that sometimes family can hurt u more than any stranger would. I think that was dudes girl of 5 years or some shyt.
I already know, just saying that is still your brother and you dont throw that away because of a woman

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I already know, just saying that is still your brother and you dont throw that away because of a woman

The woman ain't the point, the disrespect is.

No offense but you sound like the type of person to get repeatedly taken advantage of by family members because you got a misguided sense of loyalty to them.

If people treat you like shyt, cut them off. Period. Cats in here talking about "but that's his brother, it's just a woman!"....ok cool, if "that's his brother" is reason enough not to cut him off then "that's his brother" should've kicked in at some point from the other perspective and he never should've dated his brother's ex-girl of 5 years.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Exactly....people in here tripping.

I was dating a girl back in the mid 90's....her mom had mental health issues....one day she asked me to move in to help with the bills. I'm like :manny: because I was like 19, and the mom said she was checking into Western Missouri (a mental health facility) to get help. So as long as I kept up on the bills, the condo they lived in was basically mine.

Like a week later the Feds raided the house because the mom had defrauded a bank for something like $60,000....she went on the run and left me and her daughter to deal with the mess. Then we found out that she hadn't paid any bills in like 6 months, and damn near everything was on the verge of getting shut off.

She did all this to her only daughter. But it's family so I guess it's cool. :martin:

Fred.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The woman ain't the point, the disrespect is.

No offense but you sound like the type of person to get repeatedly taken advantage of by family members because you got a misguided sense of loyalty to them.

If people treat you like shyt, cut them off. Period. Cats in here talking about "but that's his brother, it's just a woman!"....ok cool, if "that's his brother" is reason enough not to cut him off then "that's his brother" should've kicked in at some point from the other perspective and he never should've dated his brother's ex-girl of 5 years.

Fred.
yeah your post is the danger of thinking you know a person from a post. Lol fact to me is he should definitely be angry but you dont cut off all connection with your family because of love

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yeah your post is the danger of thinking you know a person from a post. Lol fact to me is he should definitely be angry but you dont cut off all connection with your family because of love

I can only know what you type....and you sound like the type to let family take advantage of you because of a misguided sense of loyalty to them.:manny:
So taking your girl of 5 years ain't where you draw the line....where then? If your brother fukked your wife? If he stole from you? If he tried to kill you? :jbhmm:

What you don't seem to get is, the respect and love obviously ain't a two way street if your brother did this. Why play by rules other people clearly don't give a fukk about?

Fred.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I can only know what you type....and you sound like the type to let family take advantage of you because of a misguided sense of loyalty to them.:manny:
So taking your girl of 5 years ain't where you draw the line....where then? If your brother fukked your wife? If he stole from you? If he tried to kill you? :jbhmm:

What you don't seem to get is, the respect and love obviously ain't a two way street if your brother did this. Why play by rules other people clearly don't give a fukk about?

Fred.
you cant take a girl from anyone. The girl left him for his.brother. that said id aomeone physically tries to hurt you I inderstand but this isnt the case