Spider-Man Director hints at possible Daredevil content

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Daredevil is in my top Marvel comics list, dudes books are entertaining as fukk. I got into him when Kevin Smith wrote that Mysterio story :wow:

Id kill for a Daredevil, Punisher, Moon Knight, Luke Cage centered game. Just hella grounded, grimey New York street level hero shyt. Like the Shadowland Arc but as a game

This might be just spidey-and DD taking on Fisk, first day out.

tumblr_pucw1agRXG1wizmxco1_540.gif

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I know the thread is not really about this but I'm hijacking it to make it a Daredevil game thread!

This video here hits the nail on the head of most everything I want in a DD game. It's only 15 minutes and it goes by quick.

How we haven't gotten anything Daredevil since 2014's series is beyond me. Somebody needs to get on this and make it happen. shyt is ripe for a couple games and wouldn't be a budget breaker like a lot of heroes who do so much more than kick ass in a ninja suit. No need for a Batmobiles, shooting mechanics, flying, lasers, transformation sequences or anything else for the player. Just ninja ass kicking around Hall's Kitchen and parkour to get there.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know the thread is not really about this but I'm hijacking it to make it a Daredevil game thread!

This video here hits the nail on the head of most everything I want in a DD game. It's only 15 minutes and it goes by quick.

How we haven't gotten anything Daredevil since 2014's series is beyond me. Somebody needs to get on this and make it happen. shyt is ripe for a couple games and wouldn't be a budget breaker like a lot of heroes who do so much more than kick ass in a ninja suit. No need for a Batmobiles, shooting mechanics, flying, lasers, transformation sequences or anything else for the player. Just ninja ass kicking around Hall's Kitchen and parkour to get there.

Not a lot of studios out there to make it. There needs to be a studio that wants to license it and spend a AAA budget making it knowing they don’t own the IP

Also, have the talent to make those type of games. I’d like to see what SloClap could do if someone was willing to fund it

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Also, have the talent to make those type of games. I’d like to see what SloClap could do if someone was willing to fund it
Activision made a boat load of the Spider-Man games back in the day. plus they did the Prototype games too. I wouldn't mind Sucker Punch doing it either since they have a handful of inFAMOUS games under their belts.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Activision made a boat load of the Spider-Man games back in the day plus they did the Prototype games too

A lot of those studios and people that made those games have been disolved, moved on, or greatly changed to support studios

Suckerpunch isn’t big enough either, they’re a one game studio

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:francis: I really want a new punisher game. But the optics on the character is crazy now smh. I know Neil Druckmann was teasing it on a list once.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I really want a new punisher game. But the optics on the character is crazy now smh. I know Neil Druckmann was teasing it on a list once.
It can be done. In the last game it was just white dudes, mafia dudes and the Yakuza...

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
:francis: I really want a new punisher game. But the optics on the character is crazy now smh. I know Neil Druckmann was teasing it on a list once.
Punisher is kinda dated these days, I guess :patrice:

If they made him black the story would make more sense :wow:

Military breh or cop turned revolutionary. Torturing racist police and politicians in demonic ways :wow: :ohlawd: :mjlit:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should go crazy with DLC in this game. I think they have the engine and assets, so they could do some crazy stuff like having a Defender DLC package. I think it would be dope to play as Luke Cage, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, and other street level heroes in NY. Unsure if Insomniac wants to go that route, but I wouldn't mind that tbh.
Think you’re being a hit too optimistic with that lol, if anything he’ll be a support character of Spider-Man the same way Black Cat was in the first games DLC

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

Military breh or cop turned revolutionary. Torturing racist police and politicians in demonic ways :wow: :ohlawd: :mjlit:
You’re crazy if you think they would ever allow that game to come out

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
You’re crazy if you think they would ever allow that game to come out
Hey, you never know

It's plenty of games where you kill the kkk or nazis in gruesome ways

Cops and politicians are different, I'll admit. But then again you kill thousands of cops in gta :manny:

Plus, the absolute shytstorm of controversy would have everybody talking about it. I wouldnt put it past these clout chasing devs to be able to resist

Cacs on YouTube gonna have all their topics to bytch about :russ:

Wokeness, race swapping, anti whiteness, the left, cultural Marxism, Affirmative action, etc.

Put the cherry on top and give black punisher a PAWG :wow:

Bust down silver sable lily white ass for example :mjgrin:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Punisher symbol has been co-opted as a symbol of white supremacy

The entire character and IP has been tainted at this point