Spicy brehette poisons husbands coffee, gets 3 years probation

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
American men are soft so it is what it is they gonna keep getting slaps on the wrist no need to upset youself:manny:

Case in point. Other countries they pay a man on a scooter with a helmet to ride up on the broad and unload the clip on her. In America you effeminate cucks beg the judge to show mercy. :skip: the truth hurts but it is what it is

You have to have real consequences for everybody and follow through if you're going to have a decent society.
It's not going to be perfect, but you won't have lawless people running around without any fear of retaliation.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
She Filipina. I saw this story on YouTube last year. Shawty was poisoning this man since they PCS to Germany. When he went to the German police they told him they didn’t have enough evidence, because they couldn’t tell what she was putting in the coffee.

So when he was recording her in AZ that’s when they got her azz.

Let this be a lesson to all you passport bros and hoes out here. Yes you can get a baddie from another country that you probably couldn’t get looks wise in the states, but ratchet evil bytches is a universal trait regardless of the race or place :ufdup:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She Filipina. I saw this story on YouTube last year. Shawty was poisoning this man since they PCS to Germany. When he went to the German police they told him they didn’t have enough evidence, because they couldn’t tell what she was putting in the coffee.

Let this be a lesson to all you passport bros and hoes out here. Yes you can get a baddie from another country that you probably couldn’t get looks wise in the states, but ratchet evil bytches is a universal trait regardless of the race or place :ufdup:

I saw this story on youtube too... shyt was crazy how much bleach she was using and he got hip to her game when he checked the filter...:scust:
I would question this judge and see his background to to give an person who did attempted murder probation...:what: it's not sitting right with me at all...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Filipinas been giving white servicemen L’s for forever now