Spent around 15 bucks on myself at Mcdonalds tonight

havoc00

Pro
Daps
:obama: Ohh Im talking bout them crispy ass hot wings Mickey D's use to serve in the 90's

WHAT They had wings, now im pissed I wish they had wings now. shyt I remeber the arch deluxe and the promotion they had with the dream team as a kid. and the michael jordan stopwatch thing they gave out in happy meals

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Im banned from the nearest McDonalds.. fought the manager after he got loud with me for 92¢ cuz i put 1/2 fruitopia in my sweet tea cup, and wanted to charge me more. Tried to punk me in front of my kid. I snuffed him and threw the drink on him, and my sons ice cream. He screamed you are banned... got my license plate.. just happy I aint end up on WSHH. Now I gotta drive a town over for McDonalds for the kids.

So i fukks with Wendys

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Im banned from MDonalds.. fought the manager after he got loud with for 92¢ cuz i put 1/2 fruitopia in my sweet tea cup, and wanted to charge me more. Tried to punk me in front of my kid. I snuffed him and he screamed you are banned... got my license plate.. just happy I aint end up on WSHH. Now I gotta drive a town over for McDonalds for the kids.

So i fukks with Wendys

How you gonna bite the hand that feeds you :ld:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Im banned from the nearest McDonalds.. fought the manager after he got loud with me for 92¢ cuz i put 1/2 fruitopia in my sweet tea cup, and wanted to charge me more. Tried to punk me in front of my kid. I snuffed him and threw the drink on him, and my sons ice cream. He screamed you are banned... got my license plate.. just happy I aint end up on WSHH. Now I gotta drive a town over for McDonalds for the kids.

So i fukks with Wendys

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Anyone ever have the mcdonalds pizza? :scusthov: