Speed Racer SPED UP when he found out his comp needed money for his sick sister lmao

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Tried to tell 'em, make this man the next Fast & Furious villain.

As long as it's the last film. :whoa:

La familia ain't walking away from this one. Make Han crawl back in his grave and stay there. :dead:

Start it with Speed Racer killing a cgi Brian O'Connor (RIP Paul Walker) in a friendly street race. :demonic: La Familia don't like that and track him down fukkery ensues where he ends up killin off everybody. I'd put F&F in top five film series if they ended it this way. :wow:

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Start it with Speed Racer killing a cgi Brian O'Connor (RIP Paul Walker) in a friendly street race. :demonic: La amilia don't like that and track him down fukkery ensures where he ends up killin off everybody. I'd put F&F in top five film series if they ended it this way. :wow:

Bring him back to life so he can reunite with his family just to see their faces when he takes him away again. :wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Bring him back to life so he can reunite with his family just to see their faces when he takes him away again. :wow:
0o_nJvv41euRhci_XmtvlFYSAJ6sMe-kaZGAS9GnK98ycVbdtKoGSZ3Hb5O8GWImJwgSgUIuD7v2JzBKnEfV4KYckFHGmNyijXYOuSIZB5pLh6I5g2-490coyCph