Speed Racer SPED UP when he found out his comp needed money for his sick sister lmao

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
On that paraplegic tip after racing Speed :wow: Ol boys committing that:wow:

0WkyBJb.gif

"Uncle... I want to race Speed."

"My nephew. Look what he did to ME. I thought we were racing for PINKS. Turns out, we were racing for REDS, for Blood. I don't remember what happened after, but Speed visited me in the hospital... not to apologize, but to tell me that my legs belong to him now. I am now in this chair, a nobody. You don't understand what kind of man Speed is. He is a demon. He is driven not to win, but to maim anyone who tries to take in the Urban Jungle. Just walk away, I don't want you in the chair like me!" :damn:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

"My nephew. Look what he did to ME. I thought we were racing for PINKS. Turns out, we were racing for REDS, for Blood. I don't remember what happened after, but Speed visited me in the hospital... not to apologize, but to tell me that my legs belong to him now. I am now in this chair, a nobody. You don't understand what kind of man Speed is. He is a demon. He is driven not to win, but to maim anyone who tries to take in the Urban Jungle. Just walk away, I don't want you in the chair like me!" :damn:
Speed, the original Young Sabo :youngsabo:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Can't win if you don't finish :youngsabo: