Speed date, brehs

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
That happened to you?
Nah I haven't done it and that's the main reason why I wouldn't want to try it out

Ain't nothing worse than being stuck for an hour in a place you don't wanna be in. Plus these things cost money. If I ain't attracted to no women in there then I'ma be pissed cuz I wasted money and if I just get up and leave then I'll hurt feelings :francis:

At least at a bar, I'm not forced to talk to anybody I don't want to and I can leave if things don't go as planned lol

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This breh seem is so force when talking about woman. Always talking about getting woman in a way no hetero man would ever do.
Hey brehs take a childbirth class if you looking to get a woman's number.:mjgrin: The girls in there are mad hormonal and vulnerable. easiest numbers i've ever gotten :mjlit: i'm bout to eat this summer.

:mjtf::mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nah I haven't done it and that's the main reason why I wouldn't want to try it out

Ain't nothing worse than being stuck for an hour in a place you don't wanna be in. Plus these things cost money. If I ain't attracted to no women in there then I'ma be pissed cuz I wasted money and if I just get up and leave then I'll hurt feelings :francis:

At least at a bar, I'm not forced to talk to anybody I don't want to and I can leave if things don't go as planned lol
:yeshrug: I'm sure it's not that bad