Spectre: Bond 24 Official Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I thought it was straight. They mis used waltz though. And I still think the song is good. Not as good as sky falls but good nonetheless.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This movie sucked, it is just one cliche after another. The action was so blah, there was nothing remotely interesting about it. And pointing out that this dude was behind EVERYTHING just hows how weak the entire Bond model is. Every movie there's this super threat and Bond and MI6 react to it. They don't investigate further and find the true person or people behind a terrorist act or corporate takeover? That's what intelligence/espionage is and they do none of it!
Spectre is right the 00 program is obsolete. Stop making these movies.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Very poor film. Felt like it was just going thru the motions.

I thought shooting from a plane was :dahell: but when they decided to shoot from a boat :scust:

How could they write that shyt? Let alone get a pass. :camby:

I thought Batista was gonna be bad ass, but dude was just a jobber. His gun was dope tho.

I know all the DC flicks connect, but this was a shytty way to end it. Started out :gladbron: with CR then :camby: with QOS, and it repeated. :heh:

This flick was basically the last Mission Impossible, but MI did it better.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I think it's safe to say that the Daniel Craig era never lived up to its full potential.

I like Craig as Bond, but these movies are either dumb or forgettable. That said, I was expecting this movie to be TERRIBLE going by what people have said online. It's not awful but it's not worth a second viewing. The worst of this era is still Quantum of Solace.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think it's safe to say that the Daniel Craig era never lived up to its full potential.

I like Craig as Bond, but these movies are either dumb or forgettable. That said, I was expecting this movie to be TERRIBLE going by what people have said online. It's not awful but it's not worth a second viewing. The worst of this era is still Quantum of Solace.
QOS is cool everything else you said is true tho

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
QOS is cool everything else you said is true tho

Qos is a miracle of a movie shyt happened when writers strike happened they wrote the script on the fly and even had Craig help
For all that to happen I'm surprise it was a decent movie

Still think Craig era was dope but that's my opinion tho

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Qos is a miracle of a movie shyt happened when writers strike happened they wrote the script on the fly and even had Craig help
For all that to happen I'm surprise it was a decent movie

Still think Craig era was dope but that's my opinion tho

It's cool but it could have been better every movie after the first steadily declined.