Spartacus : Complete Series (Rewatch)

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn peatros dude was a good actor. You see the hope and confusion in his face when he told Barca left. :ehh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
SMH at dude beating Battiaus to within an inch of his life and pissing in his face.

Ain't no way he would've been invited to my house the next week, highborn noble or not. Homie would've caught a poison pill in his wine :hubie:

Batiatus got him back real good though :demonic:

I also don't blame Batiatus for shytting on Solonius after the incident. A dude do your best homie like that you don't try to mediate.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man..... I don’t know what was worse.

What happened to that slave girl? (She wasn’t ready for that and never was the same afterwards):picard:

Or what happened to that slave warrior dude that couldn’t speak the language (breh was ready to run the fade on sight for Buddy selling his bootyhole out like that):mjgrin:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

What happened to that slave girl? (She wasn’t ready for that and never was the same afterwards):picard:

Or what happened to that slave warrior dude that couldn’t speak the language (breh was ready to run the fade on sight for Buddy selling his bootyhole out like that):mjgrin:

That season had mad fukked up bad luck parts.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ashur took out one of his eyes in a sparring after begging for mercy :francis: then killed him later on in the arena.

I didn’t pay attention to all the background characters when I watched it years ago. Now on the rewatch that poor girl was getting raped night in and night out. Everybody watching her clearly hating every second and going on about the party :picard:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batiatus got him back real good though :demonic:

I also don't blame Batiatus for shytting on Solonius after the incident. A dude do your best homie like that you don't try to mediate.

Nah not at all, his pops talking about he above their station when he pissed on your son’s face and killed his wife’s best friend in your house. Homie gotta go. But it’s still :russ: how quickly Battiaus ruined his father’s house. Wasn’t but a year or two later he got did in by Spartacus. Maybe he should’ve heeded some things his father said. Ole man was wrong about the guy but he was right about his son on everything else, he was a dumbass.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps

Might gotta rewatch to witness all the Ashur fukkery

GOAT tv scumbag. Come up king :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watched S1 and the prequel 4x...watched S2-3 twice...tried looking for it again on netflix a few months ago and was disappointed to learn it was no longer on there

Goonba

Ay
Daps
Reppin
LA
Gods of the Arena is one of the best spin off television shows of all time, and honestly, this series in general has some of the best dialogue in a television show, ever.

"Never lose Focus! Not even if Jupiter himself were to rip open the heavens, and dangle his cock from the sky. :demonic:" You know the actors were all in on the dialogue because I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face through half the stuff these people were saying :pachaha:

And the roman soldiers were worse jobbers than the putty patrol from power rangers.