mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yo anybody been getting spam calls?

Been getting this shyt like five times a day everyday
Yeah I get them on a daily basis. My blocked numbers list is :wow:.

One day I got bored on the way to work and would just call and put the phone next to the car speaker and turn the volume up. Just straight called them like twenty times. Imagine saying "thank you for calling the irs", then having jeezy or 2 chainz screaming in your ear. :lolbron:

:pacspit: them scammers.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a situation where i had a land line phone for free for years...Aint even use it, but that bad boy would come in handy.....WHENEVER i would enter info where a number would be required (outside of a job application) id use the dummy number....all legit shyt too....and of course that thang was blowing up wit non stop bs.but better that than the celly....

Now that the land line gone, my cell slowly getting more n more calls....when i can get away with it, i use the old dummy number to enter info, cause in my experience, thats where they come from primarily; putting it out there....

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
It's all beacuse of 2 regulations signed by Obama that Trump lifted. Some of those calls are to hack your phone. It's a code installing a malware. If you stay on the line long enough and you hear a beep or a dial tone, you been got.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was a telemarketer during my undergrad years. By far the worst fukking job ever. Being on some sort of "do not call" list doesn't matter at all, as most companies do random digit dial. shyt is becoming more common though, kinda like it was in the early 2000s :patrice: