Spaceghostpurrp VS A$AP Rocky (who's better?)

Purrp or Rocky?

• purrp

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Rocky

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • they both ugly niggys

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
nikka I know where hes from you imbecile. Does that give him a pass to bite? Because last time I checked biting is frowned upon in hip hop. The only people that like these two nikkas with a passion are dudes who frequent tumblr.

Don't even have a tumblr and I fukk with Purrp heavy.. Foh

Daps
Who is he biting off of. He's from the south, so he raps like hes from the south. Wtf?

:heh: @ this bullshyt. Gucci, Waka, OutKast, Currensy, Jay Elec, Goodie Mob, Geto Boyz, list goes on of Southern rappers who have their OWN style while SGP leeched old Three 6 tracks.

It doesnt even matter the nikka sucks anyway.

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: @ this bullshyt. Gucci, Waka, OutKast, Currensy, Jay Elec, Goodie Mob, Geto Boyz, list goes on of Southern rappers who have their OWN style while SGP leeched old Three 6 tracks.

It doesnt even matter the nikka sucks anyway.

Lol yea. Let's have more rappers that sound like waka and gucci in the rap game

:sitdown:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
nikka I know where hes from you imbecile. Does that give him a pass to bite? Because last time I checked biting is frowned upon in hip hop. The only people that like these two nikkas with a passion are dudes who frequent tumblr.

:stopitslime: I frequent tumblr and I don't like either of these terrible ass nikkas

I do think SGP is a good producer though

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:stopitslime: how can anyone listen to spaceghost purps low fi shyt. and he does it on purpose :why:

maybe if his shyt sounded nice i could even compare but ima go with rocky.

but in terms of longevity spaceghost will be around.. rocky prolly not.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
SGP is pretty dope behind the boards. I think he gon end up being like the new Juicy J

Asap Rocky got potential tho. He jus gotta be carefull with the way he handles his career. He could have longevity cause he stay on some new shyt. But he gotta make sure he dont oversaturate himself.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
SGP is pretty dope behind the boards. I think he gon end up being like the new Juicy J

Asap Rocky got potential tho. He jus gotta be carefull with the way he handles his career. He could have longevity cause he stay on some new shyt. But he gotta make sure he dont oversaturate himself.

Rocky career is controlled by the rican Yams...he really needs to separate from him. I think SPG should sign to a major and be a semi in house producer and while also try to put his talented (metro zu, keynata, klan amber, maybe simmie) on while he cranks out hits for other rappers

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
:stopitslime: how can anyone listen to spaceghost purps low fi shyt. and he does it on purpose :why:

maybe if his shyt sounded nice i could even compare but ima go with rocky.

but in terms of longevity spaceghost will be around.. rocky prolly not.

he did a studio quality album (kinda complimation of his best songs and some new ones) on a record label. it's pretty good should give it a listen