SpaceGhostPurrp "5 Fingers Of Death" Freestyle On Sway In The Morning!

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
his "freestyle" was ass. and i'm givin my opinion cali.
dubstep is a regresssion of hip hop that has infiltrated ths culture!
and your proly sportin a pair of "fitteds" when your ass wuz wearin baggy shyt 5 years ago like that "dude" "tha homie"!
and you know goddamn well dudes better bring some lyrical shyt or prepare to get shytted on :wow:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
his "freestyle" was ass. and i'm givin my opinion cali.
dubstep is a regresssion of hip hop that has infiltrated ths culture!
and your proly sportin a pair of "fitteds" when your ass wuz wearin baggy shyt 5 years ago like that "dude" "tha homie"!
and you know goddamn well dudes better bring some lyrical shyt or prepare to get shytted on :wow:

Give your opinion on aspects of Hip Hop in threads that warrant it. The thread is about the video, not your opinion on fashion and other musical genres. Please miss me with your corny attempt to clown. You just like to see yourself type, thats really what it is.

Dub step didn't infiltrate the culture anymore than rock music did when people were doing a bunch of rock remixes to hip hop songs. Its called experimenting. Don't like it? Do what the rest of us do, don't listen to dubstep remixes.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
Give your opinion on aspects of Hip Hop in threads that warrant it. The thread is about the video, not your opinion on fashion and other musical genres. Please miss me with your corny attempt to clown. You just like to see yourself type, thats really what it is.

Dub step didn't infiltrate the culture anymore than rock music did when people were doing a bunch of rock remixes to hip hop songs. Its called experimenting. Don't like it? Do what the rest of us do, don't listen to dubstep remixes.
fukk that :jawalrus: i told ya tha freestyle was :hmm: if that isn't hip hop than i don't know wut is