SpaceGhostPurrp "5 Fingers Of Death" Freestyle On Sway In The Morning!

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
hip hop lyricism really has regessed.
i'm not tryin 2 shyt on tha new generation! but this shyt isn't anywhere near tha "old school" shyt from even 6 years ago!
i don't really know what tha problem is, but i think whoever is influencing this new generation is really 2 blame.
i think an image and style has more influence to lyricism and hip hop beats in general in this modern age!
stop tha bulshyt please! this isn't evolution in hip hop! this is dubstep or some other type of bulshyt that people try 2 pass off as hip hop!
if you don't give a good goddamn than keep ya skinny jeans and emmbarassment 2 yaself. :sitdown:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
hip hop lyricism really has regessed.
i'm not tryin 2 shyt on tha new generation! but this shyt isn't anywhere near tha "old school" shyt from even 6 years ago!
i don't really know what tha problem is, but i think whoever is influencing this new generation is really 2 blame.
i think an image and style has more influence to lyricism and hip hop beats in general in this modern age!
stop tha bulshyt please! this isn't evolution in hip hop! this is dubstep or some other type of bulshyt that people try 2 pass off as hip hop!
if you don't give a good goddamn than keep ya skinny jeans and emmbarassment 2 yaself. :sitdown:

Breh hes freestyling and you just wanted to rant, talking about dubstep and jeans :rudy:

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He off the top just fukkin around on random ass beats

Not every rapper got to have crazy freestyles to be great

And I bet if it he was zonin he would be goin the fukk in