Space Jam: A New Legacy (July 16, 2021)

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
But hold up, let me say something about Bron and his team before more folks hate.

They just gave a young brotha I know and went to school with a chance to Direct this blockbuster movie.

He goes by the name of Terrance Nance and his only other feature film that he has done was “an oversimplification of her beauty” which is an “art film” that Jay Z eventually attached his name too, The film was limited to festivals and art houses.
He currently has a new show on HBO as well but this is by far his biggest look.

They really out here giving young brothas looks that the rest of the industry would NEVER give.

I think coogler only attached as a Producer was done purposely since he has already established Himself with blockbusters films and they want another young brother to level up. Cause I KNOW the studios would rather have Coogler directing.

Bron and his team playing chess out here In Hollywood:wow:

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I read that nikka supposed to be remaking House Party too:mjlol:Yeah that House Party, Kid N Play:martin:

tenor.gif

Get this bumming ass nikka up out the studio :camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
fukk :snoop:

but my boy coogler being the produer :ehh:

• curry gotta be one, he's too big amongst kids and too family friendly to not use
  • KD gonna try to get in it, he is seeking every ounce of attention Bron has
  • Blake has good comedic timing and is charismatic on screen, he needs a role on the principle he'd probably be the best actor
  • Round it out with some combination of Embiid, AD, Irving, or Westbrook (he might be hilarious if he keeps his real life temperament)
  • Bonus cameo from banana boat members D Wade and Melo who now understand why they been washed the past 3-5 years, monstars took their talent long ago :lolbron:

meh you don't really need big stars
mugsy and shawn bradley weren't major nba stars though

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The only question I have is which Looney Toon is Bron passing the ball to when the game’s on the line? :whoo:

Hmmm...who led the NBA in clutch points this year? Who set the NBA records for playoff buzzer-beaters and playoff game winners?

:jbhmm:

I wonder if he's gonna lose the Championship game in the End

9349801-lebron-james-nba-finals-cleveland-cavaliers-golden-state-warriors-1-825x560.jpg

lebron-james-gives-epic-speech-after-winning-nba-finals-mvp.jpg

1465b610e6c87badf71cab4e4fd7d4ad.jpg

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

• curry gotta be one, he's too big amongst kids and too family friendly to not use
  • Blake has good comedic timing and is charismatic on screen, he needs a role on the principle he'd probably be the best actor
  • Round it out with some combination of Embiid, AD, Irving, or Westbrook (he might be hilarious if he keeps his real life temperament)
  • Bonus cameo from banana boat members D Wade and Melo who now understand why they been washed the past 3-5 years, monstars took their talent long ago :lolbron:

:mjlol:

But hold up, let me say something about Bron and his team before more folks hate.

They just gave a young brotha I know and went to school with a chance to Direct this blockbuster movie.

He goes by the name of Terrance Nance and his only other feature film that he has done was “an oversimplification of her beauty” which is an “art film” that Jay Z eventually attached his name too, The film was limited to festivals and art houses.
He currently has a new show on HBO as well but this is by far his biggest look.

They really out here giving young brothas looks that the rest of the industry would NEVER give.

I think coogler only attached as a Producer was done purposely since he has already established Himself with blockbusters films and they want another young brother to level up. Cause I KNOW the studios would rather have Coogler directing.

Bron and his team playing chess out here In Hollywood:wow:

That's dope...Bron piling up assists off the court too:wow:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

you don't have to steal kd's powers....he gonna join the monstars willingly after getting beat up in the first q

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I guess Boban and Kay Felder will play the Shawn Bradley and Muggsy roles? :heh: