Sovereign talking that shyt in Mass Effect 1

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Probably HBO it would do numbers. The question is would shepherd be male or female and good or bad.
HBO would be optimal but they seem overloaded with shows now. Maybe FX or AMC :jbhmm:

I personally wouldn't care which gender they pick, as long the Shepard isn't full blown Paragon :hhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
HBO would be optimal but they seem overloaded with shows now. Maybe FX or AMC :jbhmm:

I personally wouldn't care which gender they pick, as long the Shepard isn't full blown Paragon :hhh:

Amazon got the budget for it...:wow: Netflix would need to throw the bag and NOT fukk it up...

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I did most of the Paragon-inducing side quests, so I was full strength early on and breezed through all the fights. I would just get Liara to do Singularity and snipe defenseless victims.

I had a feeling that someone would die between Kaiden and Ashley and I was so ready to sacrifice Ashley. She was a dumb, racist/xenophobic white bytch :scust:
I also maxxed out my Charm and got the hidden convo prompts which led to Saren offing himself at the end b4 the Reaper possessed his body :russ:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
There really is nothing like this game in any media, only thing close is babylon 5. Its actually kind of crazy.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

HBO or Amazon.... could do it justice

AMC and netflix are hell noes