South-Sudanese supermodel Adut Akech out here looking like a 10/10 at the Vanity Fair Oscars afterparty

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
MESH5Y7_o.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I appreciate the titties being out.

Why do you care if she's fukking a white dude? You'll never meet this broad :heh:

Y'all nikkas sound like them low self esteem white boys that get mad at white women for fukking with nikkas :deadrose:

:beli: you ever had a gorgeous black woman you like that dont mess with black men :comeon: its an ideal for us as black men to procreate with some of the baddest black women on the planet and once they get with a cac that shuts down the avenue... even white men dont want their women messing with us on the inverse :what: especially if she's pretty... so dont get fukking mad at me for stating the obvious...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:beli: you ever had a gorgeous black woman you like that dont mess with black men :comeon:
This woman is a stranger to you. You have never and will never meet her. Even if she only dated black men she would NEVER pick you.
its an ideal for us as black men to procreate with some of the baddest black women on the planet and once they get with a cac that shuts down the avenue...
So you're upset that her reality is interfering with whatever fantasy you created in your mind :patrice:

You seriously believe a supermodel would pick you :usure:
even white men dont want their women messing with us on the inverse :what: especially if she's pretty... so dont get fukking mad at me for stating the obvious...

Y'all nikkas are getting upset that women who don't know you exist are having sex with men who also don't know you exist :mjlol:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this the model that was dating a regular breh and brehettes were furious because she was with a 9-5 footlocker type breh instead of a cac millionaire?