South Sudanese student: The internet wants to get this college student a modeling contract

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Also::duck:
at the story.
They planting her like they would a rapper and she's probably BEEN modeling, btw.
Random "OMG sis I told you" from ALL the black people in overwhelmingly white New Hampshire?
Nobody just happens to be anywhere to take a picture. Nor does being fine blow a pic up unless you already "on".
She super bad but I don't buy "come up/intro" stories anymore. They're always lies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
She's absolutely gorgeous, but I feel some sort of way now about anyone who says, "She should be a model."

After all that shyt that's been coming out of the modeling industry this year? How you pretty much have to completely demean yourself, let others treat you like an object, probably will get sexually assaulted, harassed, and pressured by powerful men along the way, then tossed into the gutter somewhere between 25 and 35?

This women in college, getting her degree. Let her make herself there and stay away from dem cesspools.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You know what’s up. :mjgrin:

You know exactly what went on when she said she thought about modelling but had doubts. :mjcry:

i understand why she could have doubts based on the narrative that goes on in our community that comes from dark skin women.

I'm just wondering if her doubts come from personal experience or not. I think some dark skin women take on the experience that doesn't neccesarily match their reality. So it becomes an issue of projecting your own self doubts out into the world as reality.

But I guess in her case maybe she wasn't always this fine. Just hard to imagine nikkas aren't hitting on her and telling her she's attractive all the time. Were here doubts because of us,or about the white modeling world not accepting her?

anyway,more pics:banderas:

Also::duck:
at the story.
They planting her like they would a rapper and she's probably BEEN modeling, btw.
Random "OMG sis I told you" from ALL the black people in overwhelmingly white New Hampshire?
Nobody just happens to be anywhere to take a picture. Nor does being fine blow a pic up unless you already "on".
She super bad but I don't buy "come up/intro" stories anymore. They're always lies.

had to ruin a nice story with whats probably the truth didn't you:mjcry: