SOUTH SIDE Series | Season 2 Official Trailer|HBO Max

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
might need to rewatch these 3 eps, while they had funny moments, not how much i liked 5 being random ass vingettes

Yea…. 5 was the most random…. They seem to really be trynna flesh out the other characters on this show more. Which Dahila (or however you spell his name) confirmed.

He hinted we gonna get some more arcs for a couple more in the next few eps but he said they are funny.

Ep 6 I gotta watch again cuz that shyt was hilarious but Ep 5 with the focus on Bluto in the intervention had me dying :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yea…. 5 was the most random…. They seem to really be trynna flesh out the other characters on this show more. Which Dahila (or however you spell his name) confirmed.

He hinted we gonna get some more arcs for a couple more in the next few eps but he said they are funny.

Ep 6 I gotta watch again cuz that shyt was hilarious but Ep 5 with the focus on Bluto in the intervention had me dying :mjlol:
i had completely forgotten about this crew til then...i dont know, last season they did a good job of having storylines revolve around different character sets, kinda missing the cohesive storylines they had last season