SOUTH SIDE Series | Season 2 Official Trailer|HBO Max

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
FINALLY. like I said, HBO been hurting for content. they need something.
no, they're not, you must only have a certain type of show you look for. they just closed house of the dragon, biggest show on TV, and are in season 2 of the highly rated white lotus, and we won't talk jan -aug of this year with euphoria, gemstones, succession, barry, winning time, we own this city, westworld (i guess some people still watch this lol). HBO literally has 🔥 shows year-round

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
no, they're not, you must only have a certain type of show you look for. they just closed house of the dragon, biggest show on TV, and are in season 2 of the highly rated white lotus, and we won't talk jan -aug of this year with euphoria, gemstones, succession, barry, winning time, we own this city, westworld (i guess some people still watch this lol). HBO literally has 🔥 shows year-round
The male oriented fiction stuff @beaniemac want hard to make, but there is still titans, doom patrol and avenue 5

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I just started white lotus. it's decent. but it's not a flagship show yet.

alessandra daddario's tittays are flagship status tho :takedat: :noah:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
From creators Bashir Salahuddin, Diallo Riddle and Sultan Salahuddin, SOUTH SIDE (12/8) follows Simon (Sultan Salahuddin) and K (Kareme Young), two enterprising best friends hustling and dreaming their way through the Windy City – when they’re not too busy working as furniture repo men at the local Rent-T-Own. Shot on location in Chicago, the series also features cunning Sergeant Turner (Chandra Russell) and her clueless partner Officer Goodnight (Bashir Salahuddin), questionable local politician Allen Gayle (Diallo Riddle), and an ever-expanding roster of real-life Chicago residents, offering a glimpse at what it’s really like to live on the South Side

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
They have a free screening for my folks in Chicago.

You can try to win tickets at the link below. I won’t be able to make it.

Enter your email below for a chance to win tickets to the South Side Season 3 Premiere.

The event will feature a special advance screening of the season three premiere episode of HBO Max’s South Side. The screening will be followed by an intimate conversation with series co-creators, executive producers, directors, writers and cast Bashir Salahuddin and Diallo Riddle, moderated by WBEZ’s Reset host Sasha-Ann Simons.