South Park Season 26 Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gotta get back into this show

i remember it falling off around 2010, when it was just "what current pop culture bullshyt topic on social media is cartman gonna spoof this week". seems like it hasnt really recovered from that :huhldup:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Everything after the intro of PC Principal overall has really been bad imo:francis:
CC runs SP marathon's everyday pretty much and when I see its a PC Principal or Randy Tegrity episode I avoid it:scust:
Hopefully with Garrison back full-time these episodes will get better
Season 20 was classic with member berries and Cartman switching up his character with Heidi. That shyt was a breath of fresh air

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Interesting how they’ve got Cartman NOT willingly being an a$$hole this season. He stopped “himself” from doing one of his favorite pastimes (being anti-Semitic) and he didn’t actively attempt to hurt or sabotage Kyle during a time of crisis for him. He LITERALLY didn’t care about Kyle’s issue with the Royals when in the past this would have been an prime opportunity to fukk with him.

I also noted how during the South Park covid special that Cartman actually CHOSE to help Stan at the end, even though it DIRECTLY went against Cartman gaining something for himself.

I wonder if Matt Stone and Trey Parker are attempting to grow Cartman up or if they’ve just run out of fukkery to involve him in

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Interesting how they’ve got Cartman NOT willingly being an a$$hole this season. He stopped “himself” from doing one of his favorite pastimes (being anti-Semitic) and he didn’t actively attempt to hurt or sabotage Kyle during a time of crisis for him. He LITERALLY didn’t care about Kyle’s issue with the Royals when in the past this would have been an prime opportunity to fukk with him.

I also noted how during the South Park covid special that Cartman actually CHOSE to help Stan at the end, even though it DIRECTLY went against Cartman gaining something for himself.

I wonder if Matt Stone and Trey Parker are attempting to grow Cartman up or if they’ve just run out of fukkery to involve him in

It’s whatever fits the narrative, cartman will actively be a dikk to kyle, his best friend friend or indifferent.

If anything it’s more indicative of Trey & Matt growing up.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I missed a bunch of last season and the one before but when did they bring Kenny back?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Cartman forced "CupidYe" to take pills.
An earlier scene implied that Cartman himself was doing everything he imagined CupidYe doing. So, I think what they're getting at is that Cartman is on pills now that help control the more over-the-top insane parts of his personality.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Cartman forced "CupidYe" to take pills.
An earlier scene implied that Cartman himself was doing everything he imagined CupidYe doing. So, I think what they're getting at is that Cartman is on pills now that help control the more over-the-top insane parts of his personality.

Thats what i’m saying though he ACTIVELY stopped himself from causing mayhem, which he’s NEVER EVER done before