South Park Season 22 (Official Thread) - Starts Tonight!!!

Conz

Superstar
Daps
not crazy about them carrying over the whole Cartman girlfriend storyline. i'll always laugh at the "theytookerjobs" jobs guys. always. was upset there wasn't the progression joke that ends with the rooster though.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
not crazy about them carrying over the whole Cartman girlfriend storyline. i'll always laugh at the "theytookerjobs" jobs guys. always. was upset there wasn't the progression joke that ends with the rooster though.
Yea the Cartman's girlfriend story was the weakest part of the episode.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Yea I feel like South Park has been dealing with things on a global crisis too much.

I like when they focus on things within their town.

This episode was funny tho.

Darrell representing all those cacs who complain about not being able to work at the steelmill anymore was hilarious.

And I'm pretty sure Cartman is going to break up with his girlfriend to be with Siri or Alexa :mjlol:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I thought this was meh. Weren't they gonna do more episodes with just kids being kids? Hopefully this episode was just to throw that Carman relationship in the bushes
Yea I think they need to end the Cartman's girlfriend storyline in order to move forward. Watching Cartman simp last season got played out quick. He usually goes hard on hoes. Bring back pimp Kenny type episodes.

Daps
Stan`s dad has officially taken the reigns from cartman & butters in the comedy department.

South park is always good for a off character.

Darrell going on that rant had me weak.:mjlol:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:blessed:"Put it down. Don't be on the phone while being President."

Nancy: "Hey Brian, Look! I was just elected President.":leon:
Brian: "That's great, Nancy. Now put down your phone. ":ufdup:

Cartman's verse.:dead:

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I was dying all episode. Garrisons tweets and tweeks reaction to them was killing me esp the one about him being at an amusement park

Cartman saying he’s gonna kill himself along with his song and hashtag.

Good shyt