South Korean company Pearl Abyss will dominate this generation of gaming

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I am hopeful that these games a long with black myth wukong are gonna be good but I’ll temper my expectations until they actually launch and people get to play them. Right now they look like really cool proof of concepts and not actual games.

If they come out and are actually well received I’ll start being a little more hype

Daps
I am hopeful that these games a long with black myth wukong are gonna be good but I’ll temper my expectations until they actually launch and people get to play them. Right now they look like really cool proof of concepts and not actual games.

If they come out and are actually well received I’ll start being a little more hype
the big picture is this generation is going to be a big leap in terms of gameplay and ideas not just hyper-realistic graphics
mediocre/uncreative developers will be exposed (will still make money because of mindless fans) while the true talent pushes gaming forward as always
The sense 8 trailer was dope as fukk that robot leg lady running on the wall would be amazing if it were a playable sequeunce which is completely possible this gen. Imagine a studio like ND or Santa Monica with a concept like this?
new ideas, new mechanics, new creative games being made that were not possible before because of new technology

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
DokeV looks fukking awesome. will buy just for the traversal alone, I always wanted a game like this as far as getting around the map when I was a kid :banderas:. Biking, skateboarding, skates, I think it showed you can drive some mini car, and getting your Mary Poppins on with that umbrella travel :feedme:

This is what Pokemon on Switch should have been :francis:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

These games are going to look decent but totally fall apart when you get your hands on them. I don't see how changing course on projects that were previously MMOs isnt a huge red flag for anyone familiar with games. If it looks too good to be true it probably is, especially with foreign devs.