South FL brehs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are the jobs at? I have experience in Mortgage origionations, Home equity, auto and property Insurance claims.

Looking for anything good as fare as financial services go.. Looking to re locate to FL maybe Ft lauderdale, Hollywood or Mirimar. Let a Breh know!

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are the jobs at? I have experience in Mortgage origionations, Home equity, auto and property Insurance claims.

Looking for anything good as fare as financial services go.. Looking to re locate to FL maybe Ft lauderdale, Hollywood or Mirimar. Let a Breh know!

good luck...the market is terrible if you are looking for anything of substance..so many people so few opportunity especially with competition.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
good luck...the market is terrible if you are looking for anything of substance..so many people so few opportunity especially with competition.

My résumé is Particularly strong. I was able to secure good offers in the highly competitive Los Angeles market.. It's just that I can live much better on the same salary in FL.. So I'm def going to try...

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My résumé is Particularly strong. I was able to secure good offers in the highly competitive Los Angeles market.. It's just that I can live much better on the same salary in FL.. So I'm def going to try...

good luck...its definitely a nice place to reside

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang

damn i know this sounds stalkerish/boarderline weird but last i heard u were out in AZ with usaa ....didn't like the scene anymore player?

btw that thread with you hoping out the car with the bat still has me :laff:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I give it a few months before your yankee pride has u taking a dirt nap down here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn i know this sounds stalkerish/boarderline weird but last i heard u were out in AZ with usaa ....didn't like the scene anymore player?

btw that thread with you hoping out the car with the bat still has me :laff:

It's to damn hot my G.

SO FLA gives me easy access to DR,PR,Panama etc.. Plus the cost of living is good. It's the best place for me to go all things considered. Once again, it's fukking hot here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I give it a few months before your yankee pride has u taking a dirt nap down here

I'm trying to move to enhance my lifestyle.. I ain't concerned with none of that fukkery. nikka you hate NY so much I knew ya ass would be in here with salt.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
It's to damn hot my G.

SO FLA gives me easy access to DR,PR,Panama etc.. Plus the cost of living is good. It's the best place for me to go all things considered. Once again, it's fukking hot here

:leostare: fare enough but s. florida is probably hotter when u factor in the humidity but as far as accessibility to dimes domestic and foreign there is not better place to be :shaq:

take your talents to south beach bruh..

:win:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Pembroke Pines has some nice places too breh, good luck on you finding a job in your field, like poster above said, it is tough but if you do land that job you will :eat: real good down here. Good income and so much things to do :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leostare: fare enough but s. florida is probably hotter when u factor in the humidity but as far as accessibility to dimes domestic and foreign there is not better place to be :shaq:

take your talents to south beach bruh..

:win:

I spend 22 summers in NYC. growing up we would hit FL every year. I know about humidity.

Breh, let me tell you. When it's 115 degrees everyday 4 months in a row and 102 at night time. I don't matter if its dry or not. AT LEAST it cools down at night in FL. This 115-117 degree weather is some diff shyt.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18

I live in Miramar. You aint got the cash to live here plehboi :barkley:

You can live in East Miramar doe :scusthov: