South Central Is One Of My Favorite Movies.........But Where Does It Rank On Your List?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Lmao it’s one of my top 10 for hood flicks. I hold it there cause it’s one of the first ones I’ve seen (Juice being my first).

The acting isn’t as good but the story is still there. And of course it’s got it’s quotes.
‘DEUCE HERE!!’

I don’t even know dude name beyond OG Bobby Johnson. And Ray Ray, even as Bullhorn on Black Dynamite he’s gonna be Ray Ray first.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Jimmy had the woat haircut

Like someone put a bowl over his head and faded him up

One example of proof that Ray Ray was a snake :smh:

How you gonna let the only son of the co-leader of Deuce, who eliminated the main opp for you to take over, walk the streets looking like THAT?!!?! :mjtf:

"New house, for Ray Ray. New car.....for Ray Ray"

The Deuce gang was just hustle for Ray Ray to get rich.

"Old man Willie Manchester" shooting J-Rock in the back with a shotgun as he running away." I would've had heat for Willie myself had he done that to someone who was close to me. :demonic:

Yep, even Genie Lamp called him out on it when they had that run-in at the beginning when Bobby first got out.

Ray Ray talking that he's "for the hood" shyt :duck: :childplease: :camby:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
skinny ass nikka really was in prison lifting a 5 pound dumbbell ........with both arms lol

:mjlol: Loco was hilarious

2rPabzV.gif
:lift: :mjlol: :laff:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
i wouldve drop carol ass twice she forget he was getting out.

That, and she gave zero fukks when Jimmy was shot and later taken away to live at that boys group home :smh:

Meanwhile, Bobby was up at night, stressing himself out tryna figure how to get Jimmy back home. :mjcry: