South American gang members aint ordinary

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:ohhh:

Theres a movie on Netflix called "Sin Nombre" its about a kid in Mexico involved with MS13..the whole movie isnt about gang shyt, but it shows some :whoo: shyt in there. Good movie overall tho

Yeah, Sin Nombre was dope. They even showed how some of these MS13 kids would chop an enemy up after killing them and then fed them to their dogs. Those dogs must be dangerous as f*ck with a lust for human blood too :smh:

But their behavior sure is out of the ordinary. Their on some devil worshipping sh!t, killing innocent people like that for no reason. They even look like f*cking demons the way they are all tatted up. They also throw up the horns often too.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Fawk all gang members and their apologist

I wish I could murk everyone of you fawks for terrorizing communities and wasting precious space, but complaining about police brutality and lack of community resources:comeon:

:pacspit: and :pacspit: to pac too for promoting that BS thug life

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Fawk all gang members and their apologist

I wish I could murk everyone of you fawks for terrorizing communities and wasting precious space, but complaining about police brutality and lack of community resources:comeon:

:pacspit: and :pacspit: to pac too for promoting that BS thug life

They don't choose the thug life, the thug life chooses them my dude.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Beyonce.nigeria-hyenas.gangs_.jpg

NOW THAT'S GANGSTA

i think ive seen it all now, u got a crew walking around with 2 hyenas and a baboon :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
They don't choose the thug life, the thug life chooses them my dude.

:whoo:

sorry bruh, I use to feel that way too. There are too many against the grain mofos, who are solely about self and community destruction

These mofos are conscious about the cycle of crime / prison/ life after prison, but they continue to terrorize the community

I wish I could :bustback: all them clown fakkits

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Yeah, Sin Nombre was dope. They even showed how some of these MS13 kids would chop an enemy up after killing them and then fed them to their dogs. Those dogs must be dangerous as f*ck with a lust for human blood too :smh:

But their behavior sure is out of the ordinary. Their on some devil worshipping sh!t, killing innocent people like that for no reason. They even look like f*cking demons the way they are all tatted up. They also throw up the horns often too.

Just peeped it, cosign.