Sources: Chris Bosh in for Game 5. No Excuses Now

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:childplease:

nikkas actin like Bosh finna come out beastin. If he aint fully healthy i can't see what help he could bring. Especialy if he caint eam jump or move quick.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

nikkas actin like Bosh finna come out beastin. If he aint fully healthy i can't see what help he could bring. Especialy if he caint eam jump or move quick.

Yeah now that Haslem is actually playing decent it might not make a huge difference.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he spaces the floor + size. limited minutes will be useful

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
he's probably not going to play that much or that well but he'll give boston another player to worry about.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he's rusty, this shyt could blow up in their face.

The Celts might be able to take advantage of him having to find his touch and getting back into the speed of the game.

His game is taylor made for it, though.He's mostly a jump shooter

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Yeah now that Haslem is actually playing decent it might not make a huge difference.

That's what I think. Garnett has always played Bosh well, and it's not like Garnett won't get even more physical with Bosh knowing he's injured. Haslem really isn't the weak link and is playing good enough to me... Their lack of a true center and D Wade's horrible bytch made play is what killed has killed them.

I don't think Bosh makes a huge impact, I just don't think he's healthy and with that kind of injury, he probably shouldn't even be playing this soon.

And for all the people making the 'Bosh is hurt' excuse to defend the Heat, just remember that a) the entire Celtics team is banged up, even Doc Rivers got a herniated disc right now for crying out loud! and b) AVERY MOTHER fukkEN BRADLEY ain't playing and if he was, he'd have Wade announcing his retirement by halftime of game 1 with the defense he plays.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
people are really overating avery bradley like he is comparable to bosh fukk outta here you aarp ass nicas

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
That's what I think. Garnett has always played Bosh well, and it's not like Garnett won't get even more physical with Bosh knowing he's injured. Haslem really isn't the weak link and is playing good enough to me... Their lack of a true center and D Wade's horrible bytch made play is what killed has killed them.

I don't think Bosh makes a huge impact, I just don't think he's healthy and with that kind of injury, he probably shouldn't even be playing this soon.

And for all the people making the 'Bosh is hurt' excuse to defend the Heat, just remember that a) the entire Celtics team is banged up, even Doc Rivers got a herniated disc right now for crying out loud! and b) AVERY MOTHER fukkEN BRADLEY ain't playing and if he was, he'd have Wade announcing his retirement by halftime of game 1 with the defense he plays.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lamar was the 3rd option on those teams. Bynum wasn't even playing and ever since he's moved into that top 3 option role the Lakers haven't been any good :heh:

Yea Bynum never played in the 08' playoffs. And when he did play in the 09-10' playoffs he was a 7/3 Role player. Trevor ariza was Arguably the 3rd best Laker in 09' playoffs. Think about that for a second