SoulCalibur VI (PS4, XB1, Steam) 2018

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
■ New System: Reversal Edge

In Soulcalibur VI, “Reversal Edge” is a new battle system that integrates both offense and defense. Once a Reversal Edge is activated, you can continuously defend against the opponent’s techniques to clash against each other and follow-up with powerful counterattacks based on the opponent’s actions. When a Reversal Edge hits, you can enjoy a powerful production like a scene from an action movie highlighted by a dynamic camera.

Read more at Soulcalibur VI first details, screenshots - Gematsu

This sounds like trash :patrice:

Yes it does sound like trash you basically auto parry when you activate some dumb skill. Parrying should NOT be automatic and should be executed with strict timing.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
fukk yes. Probably my favorite fighting series still around.

Give me that 4 and 5 backwards compatibility now.(3 can stay forgotten)

Only game we need now is a new Darkstalkers. even if that is never going to happen I can dream.
latest

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
■ New System: Reversal Edge

In Soulcalibur VI, “Reversal Edge” is a new battle system that integrates both offense and defense. Once a Reversal Edge is activated, you can continuously defend against the opponent’s techniques to clash against each other and follow-up with powerful counterattacks based on the opponent’s actions. When a Reversal Edge hits, you can enjoy a powerful production like a scene from an action movie highlighted by a dynamic camera.

Read more at Soulcalibur VI first details, screenshots - Gematsu

This sounds like trash :patrice:
Looks like you can blow it up with whatever those blue flash moves are. Plus it doesn't get you anything guaranteed. I have a feeling that moves are going to be mostly positive on block like SC1 & SC2 and this thing will help ease the pressure but it won't be some easy mode win function.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if they bring back creation mode, hopefully they have some default movesets that aren't attached to characters in the game already.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Soul Calibur 2 was the shyt and unfortunately for me, the last one of the series I played. I'm all in for this brehs :wow:

Kilik, Maxi, and Xianghua need to be in this :sadcam:. Yoshimitsu better be there too

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
DAMN near had a heart attack when this got announced. I fukk with all the soul calibur games I will be double dipping on both ps4 and my gaming laptop.

fukkin finally. Harada better not fukk around this time and bring taki back.
:noah:taki

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I haven't played video games in awhile, where can you play SC 2-4 online with a decent competition size and what is the best arcade stick to use?