Sorry if im posted up on the Salon alot....

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Real shyt right there. Working on it financially, physically, mentally...etc...Im trying to get it right. I just hope she doesnt just decide to up and leave and im like :ohhh:
Have you tried talking to her heart to heart? Is she a person you can open up to safely? Is she still holding the past against you? Or are you doing new things that remind her?

Does she KNOW that you want to marry her?

Test the waters. Be honest with yourself.

No matter what happens, don't let this hurt your hurt heart and doubt yourself.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Have you tried talking to her heart to heart? Is she a person you can open up to safely? Is she still holding the past against you? Or are you doing new things that remind her?

@NerdNash Don't take advice from this crazy bytch @Amethyst either.

(Don't let this hurt your hurt heart? :mjlol:)

She's psychotic.

:ufdup:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Why come back to a man if you still going to bring up the past and act funny?

I don't agree with that but I know why. Sometimes its closure. Sometimes you think you are over something but you aren't. I didn't know I really had trust issues until I had to actually trust someone again and then it was like :ohhh: Im not as over it as I thought.

As for earning her trust back, its true but at some point it has to be either you trust me or not. People betray or hurt people and then when they get back with them expect things to be how they were. No you have to earn trust back if you choose to go back in that situation and have to deal with that. At the same time on the other side she took you back so at some point you have to get over it or move on. That's no way to live.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware

I slip up and do some dumb shyt sometimes.

She knows i want to marry her... "You have alot of stuff to work on first, you know what i want" is her reply.

Yes she still holds on to the past.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I slip up and do some dumb shyt sometimes.

She knows i want to marry her... "You have alot of stuff to work on first, you know what i want" is her reply.

Yes she still holds on to the past.
Just keep The lines of communication open. Try not to communicate or discuss important things if either of you is upset. Do you feel like she's trying to control you? If so you may subconsciously resent her and maybe act out a little bit because of that. That doesn't mean that you don't love her, of course you love her. Do you feel like there's anything that you need to improve on for yourself? Is there anything she needs to improve on it for herself? If you love someone, and she loves you, you guys should keep trying to work things out and most of all be forgiving and loving towards each other

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Just keep The lines of communication open. Try not to communicate or discuss important things if either of you is upset. Do you feel like she's trying to control you? If so you may subconsciously resent her and maybe act out a little bit because of that. That doesn't mean that you don't love her, of course you love her. Do you feel like there's anything that you need to improve on for yourself? Is there anything she needs to improve on it for herself? If you love someone, and she loves you, you guys should keep trying to work things out and most of all be forgiving and loving towards each other

I think she resents the fact she took me back so maybe she acts out to kinda show me "its different now" "im not stuck over you like before"

I need to work on ALOT (Stability...Im a struggling creative)

She has a nasty nasty nasty attitude. Thats really my only complaint. And she hangs with some shady chicks but I hang with drunks and husters so :yeshrug:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I think she resents the fact she took me back so maybe she acts out to kinda show me "its different now" "im not stuck over you like before"

I need to work on ALOT (Stability...Im a struggling creative)

She has a nasty nasty nasty attitude. Thats really my only complaint. And she hangs with some shady chicks but I hang with drunks and husters so :yeshrug:

Throw her back in the bushes & run!

I can't imagine being stuck in a relationship with someone who has a nasty attitude....what's the point?

You're better off being single and avoiding the negativity.

You need a girl who makes you happy.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Throw her back in the bushes & run!

I can't imagine being stuck in a relationship with someone who has a nasty attitude....what's the point?

You're better off being single and avoiding the negativity.

You need a girl who makes you happy.

:francis:

I kinda just accepted the fact she's a bytch :russ:

her dad wasnt around and she treated her step father like a bytch. So she never had a dude put the foot down so when it happens she goes into full bytch mode

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why come back to a man if you still going to bring up the past and act funny?

It can be a combination of things.
-Home girl hasn't or doesn't know how to forgive
-Your current behavior is reminding her of the past

The best thing you can TRY to do is figure out what behaviors were tied to the past incident and don't do that shyt anymore.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
It's hard for a playa not to want to post in here mane this sub form got mad bytches ha herr me.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
:francis:

I kinda just accepted the fact she's a bytch :russ:

her dad wasnt around and she treated her step father like a bytch. So she never had a dude put the foot down so when it happens she goes into full bytch mode
If a person acts like that, it's usually some sort of underlying fear or insecurity. It's possible for her to change, she just has to want to.