Sorry if im posted up on the Salon alot....

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
But im at a point where I need to see what you chicks have going on inside that brain on yours.

:feedme:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Why come back to a man if you still going to bring up the past and act funny?
We may all have different opinions about this stuff you know that right?

My opinion on this particular matter is this: You forgive, you can't forget, but once you forgive that's it. If I forgive you and let you come back and I'm still bringing up the past it means that I haven't truly forgiven you for it and it is still a sore spot and no matter how many times you apologize, it will still be a sore spot. Therefore the impetus is on me to either work on forgiveness or dead the relationship once and for all, which is what I should've done in the first place if it's that sore to me.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
We may all have different opinions about this stuff you know that right?

My opinion on this particular matter is this: You forgive, you can't forget, but once you forgive that's it. If I forgive you and let you come back and I'm still bringing up the past it means that I haven't truly forgiven you for it and it is still a sore spot and no matter how many times you apologize, it will still be a sore spot. Therefore the impetus is on me to either work on forgiveness or dead the relationship once and for all, which is what I should've done in the first place if it's that sore to me.

Yea and she didn't dead it so maybe she needs more time. Or maybe i should go out of my way to show her it wont happen again

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Im trying but at the same time its hard with her being a bytch and hot & cold all the time
She's not going to make it easy. What may end up happening is that you will either say fukk it and leave, or she will. You will have to sit her down and lay it out for her, because she let you come back, she made that decision. You can only show her that you will try to do better and actually do better and not let her regret the decision, but if that doesn't work then both of you will have to reevaluate your relationship.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
She's not going to make it easy. What may end up happening is that you will either say fukk it and leave, or she will. You will have to sit her down and lay it out for her, because she let you come back, she made that decision. You can only show her that you will try to do better and actually do better and not let her regret the decision, but if that doesn't work then both of you will have to reevaluate your relationship.

Can't front i have thought about it but I honestly love her and want to be with her the rest of my life. We been down with each other for 7 years.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Can't front i have thought about it but I honestly love her and want to be with her the rest of my life. We been down with each other for 7 years.
Seven years is a long time, and that's why she's still sniping at you about it. She's given you all this time, and time is of the essence for women because unfortunately, our potential to have viable offspring has a limited window; therefore, you do something like cheat on her after she's invested all that time on you, and it's a huge violation of everything.

The perception of time is different for women than how it is for men, and it's ramped up immensely when you have societal pressure telling you that if you don't have a husband and kids by X age then you lost.

She's given you seven years and you go cheat on her, she may have the fear that seven years has been wasted, however, because she took you back, she considered that amount of time and doesn't want to throw away that investment, therefore, you have to show her that her investment is still valuable. Women cannot stand their time being wasted- some have more patience than others, but as a man, the best thing you can do is to never waste a woman's time, because time is one of the most valuable currencies she has.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Seven years is a long time, and that's why she's still sniping at you about it. She's given you all this time, and time is of the essence for women because unfortunately, our potential to have viable offspring has a limited window; therefore, you do something like cheat on her after she's invested all that time on you, and it's a huge violation of everything.

The perception of time is different for women than how it is for men, and it's ramped up immensely when you have societal pressure telling you that if you don't have a husband and kids by X age then you lost.

She's given you seven years and you go cheat on her, she may have the fear that seven years has been wasted, however, because she took you back, she considered that amount of time and doesn't want to throw away that investment, therefore, you have to show her that her investment is still valuable. Women cannot stand their time being wasted- some have more patience than others, but as a man, the best thing you can do is to never waste a woman's time, because time is one of the most valuable currencies she has.

Real shyt right there. Working on it financially, physically, mentally...etc...Im trying to get it right. I just hope she doesnt just decide to up and leave and im like :ohhh: