Sorry but comic books are gay as hell

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I agree on the superhero tip. They've been fighting the same villains for 70 yrs and when the villains get beat, they go to jail and break out. Rinse and repeat. Nobody ever dies and stays dead because some new writer will just write that it was a clone or some stupid shyt.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
If you trolling don't respond If not I can put you some dope graphic novels

Sin city
Y the last man
Batman year one

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The characters

the names

the costumes

the terrible storylines

the dumbass overpowering

the racism

its all jus :why:

:trash:
thc5HHn.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The characters

the names

the costumes

the terrible storylines

the dumbass overpowering

the racism

its all jus :why:

:trash:

Why haven't yall ran this retarded ass nikka off the coli yet. Yall vocal as shyt about everything, but this hoe ass nikka stay hopping forums saying stupid shyt, I knew this nikka was a fun boy ass dude when I was lurking, now that I post that shyt is much more annoying.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why haven't yall ran this retarded ass nikka off the coli yet. Yall vocal as shyt about everything, but this hoe ass nikka stay hopping forums saying stupid shyt, I knew this nikka was a fun boy ass dude when I was lurking, now that I post that shyt is much more annoying.
Because trolls are ok. If they weren't, Slaimon and Courtdog would have been banned a long time ago.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro, superman held a black hole, with his bare hands....

:camby:

:russ: The black hole was the size of a dust particle and it was inside some sort of device or whatever so Superman wasnt holding the black hole but the thing that was encasing it. Still, thats pretty fukking ridiculous.

The current Superman is so strong that he can bench press weight that is the equivalent of how much the Earth weighs for FIVE DAYS STRAIGHT.