Sophie Turner (Sansa, GoT) casually calling blacks the N WORD! :mjpls:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
sounds like muthafukka to me

fukk this broad either way. her character on GoT sucks, her acting sucks, Missandei the only reason I kept on with that boring ass show
missandei.jpg

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Her last name is 'Turner' so she's part black. She gets a pass in my book.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds like muthafukka to me

fukk this broad either way. her character on GoT sucks, her acting sucks, Missandei the only reason I kept on with that boring ass show
missandei.jpg

You can still watch the show, just remember Sophie Turner is ignorant and disrespectful.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
That's so fukking beyond unrealistic and a standard we don't apply to ANY other group.

I feel you on getting tired of the debates and incidents though. I just think white people are full of shyt when they act like they don't understand the nuances of language.
He not AA so he doesn't get it. He thinks we use the word on purpose to be cool like rappersand can stop at the drop of a dime. He doesn't understand that we don't come from the rap, the rap comes from us. He doesn't understand that this shyt is cultural and was passed down to us. It's like asking Mexicans to stop calling each other ese or Samoans to stop saying uso, not gonna happen.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to tell you brehs but this next wave of white girls coming up uses the N word more then rappers do. I worked in a restaurant and they go ham with it. This one had her bf saved as her lil negro in her phone.

It's not racism tho they just ignorant with it at first it was cringe worthy earing it but after months working there it just became numb to it. I'm a cac tho so I was :yeshrug:

Daps
Thread title made it sound like 10x worse.
First thing I thought of when I heard it was that scene from Shaun of The Dead when ol' boy pulled up and said, "'Sup nikkas!:smugfavre:"

But yeah, didn't think that through/bad call/#whitegirlfallback and all that.