Sophie Turner (Sansa, GoT) casually calling blacks the N WORD! :mjpls:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
she's british, she doesn't know :skip:

:stopitslime:sidebar: it's crazy how the media is questioning what she said: The website Gossip Cop, which is dedicated to busting incorrect tabloid stories, suggested this morning that Turner could have been saying something else: “Turner did not actually use the N-word, but actually said the expletive, ‘motherf*cka.’” We have reached out to a representative for Turner for clarification on this point, and we will update this post if we hear back.

Did Game of Thrones Actress Sophie Turner Use the N-Word in an Instagram Video?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
No one black there:mjpls:
No one black was there when Paris Hilton said it either didn't change the optics. If she feels it's ok to say it on social media for the world to see who knows what her views are behind closed doors

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:'heartfelt' teary snap-chat apology in 5,4,3,....
:francis:and we black people will of course accept her apology!!
:lawd:here is my other cheek, why don't smack that one as well. that way you have smacked both!!:lawd:hallelujah!!

The vast majority of Black folks aren't going to accept her apology. Your mistake is in assuming any apology she makes is for black folks. Most black folks don't give a fukk about this broad anyway. Any apology she gives is going to be for her white fans so that they can watch her movies and tv shows without seemingly supporting a racist.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
She didn't call any blacks a ****** like the thread title says :beli:

She just another lost wigger who thinks it's cool to say nikka...i blame New Yorkers :manny:

fukk her and #StarkSet tho
:francis: This. I grew up in a racially-diverse suburb where non-blacks regularly use the n-word in the same context, so I don't trip like other black folks when I see non-blacks use the word in same context (I cringe though).

I said this in TLR a few days ago, I've come around & agree with the sentiment that black folks should stop using the n-word even though I regularly use the word. It's just a complete conflict of interest to regularly use the word in music/film/TV/in public around non-blacks/etc. and get mad when non-blacks use the word (especially after reading this Nielson article from a few months ago about how most non-blacks think AAs influence mainstream culture: For Us By Us? The Mainstream Appeal of Black Content).

:yeshrug: I'm just tired of these debates & incidents about who can say it & not..

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: This. I grew up in a racially-diverse suburb where non-blacks regularly use the n-word in the same context, so I don't trip like other black folks when I see non-blacks use the word in same context (I cringe though).

I said this in TLR a few days ago, I've come around & agree with the sentiment that black folks should stop using the n-word even though I regularly use the word. It's just a complete conflict of interest to regularly use the word in music/film/TV/in public around non-blacks/etc. and get mad when non-blacks use the word (especially after reading this article about how most non-blacks think AAs influence mainstream culture: For Us By Us? The Mainstream Appeal of Black Content).

:yeshrug: I'm just tired of these debates & incidents.

That's so fukking beyond unrealistic and a standard we don't apply to ANY other group.

I feel you on getting tired of the debates and incidents though. I just think white people are full of shyt when they act like they don't understand the nuances of language.