Sooooooo...we're just gonna let TheFemalePerspective breathe?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Until I rid this forum of EVIL... I'm here to stay.

My objectives are as follows;

1) Correct the language used here in reference to females.

2) Change the mindset of "young" boys who are still confused about life.

3) SAVE as many people as I can from their own egos/lusts/desires/and blasphemous ways.

To be continued...

:russ:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Why y'all acting like TSH is a valuable poster here to you guys? You only want her back so that you can exploit her for your own sexual impulses.

But to me she's BFB family.. Can't see that go so easily :birdman:

:sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The hating from females sounds like some insecure, narrow minded bs. A thought process conditioned into them by a male dominated society that tells them to be ashamed of anything sexual, rather than to embrace it. If thoushallhustle is proud of her body and wants to show it off, it doesn't make her a whore in my book, it makes her a female liberated from conventional thought and someone embracing their whole being. So I shall neg this poster who ran her off the board, not for thoushallhustle, because I don't give a shyt about her, but I shall neg her for hypocrisy; for perpetuating misogynistic viewpoints in her own right, and for referring to this woman as a prostitute (which in this case is a misogynistic thing to say).

nikka u sound like you coud sell sand in the desert breh! :russ: I'd vote fr y my nigg.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Mr. Somebody was able to work his gimmick into any conversation. I don't see that happening with TFP. She's pretty limited.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Until I rid this forum of EVIL... I'm here to stay.

My objectives are as follows;

1) Correct the language used here in reference to females.

2) Change the mindset of "young" boys who are still confused about life.

3) SAVE as many people as I can from their own egos/lusts/desires/and blasphemous ways.

To be continued...

You think because you're one "enlightened" individual in a place enveloped in "darkness", you're gonna be able to have any actual influence? If people are happy giving in to their desires, using misogynistic language, and having negative attitudes, they're going to continue to do so. Preaching to people who don't want to change just comes across as pretentious and not worthy of being listened to. Sorry to burst your bubble :yeshrug:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You think because you're one "enlightened" individual in a place enveloped in "darkness", you're gonna be able to have any actual influence? If people are happy giving in to their desires, using misogynistic language, and having negative attitudes, they're going to continue to do so. Preaching to people who don't want to change just comes across as pretentious and not worthy of being listened to. Sorry to burst your bubble :yeshrug:
Why can't y'all just have fun with the aliases? Why so serious? :ahh:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
OMG. Someone who you will never meet stopped posting on the same website as you. What should we do? Kill her? Bust a caps lock in her ass? Seriously. It's just letters in the alphabet making sentences being typed into a text box. I know! Let's type mean things to TFP to try to hurt her feelings. That will teach her a lesson!

bytch shut up.:snoop: