Sooooooo...we're just gonna let TheFemalePerspective breathe?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I just looked, ol girl really ain't been back since. :russ:

But if she dipped like that she wasn't really down for the Coli anyway. Oh well, back to shesfreaky.com. :manny:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont understand how people lust over internet chicks. A bytch has 2 jobs, keeping your stomach full and your balls empty. She cant over compensate. if she aint doin both then she aint worth it, just keep it movin.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
OMG. Someone who you will never meet stopped posting on the same website as you. What should we do? Kill her? Bust a caps lock in her ass? Seriously. It's just letters in the alphabet making sentences being typed into a text box. I know! Let's type mean things to TFP to try to hurt her feelings. That will teach her a lesson!

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
OMG. Someone who you will never meet stopped posting on the same website as you. What should we do? Kill her? Bust a caps lock in her ass? Seriously. It's just letters in the alphabet making sentences being typed into a text box. I know! Let's type mean things to TFP to try to hurt her feelings. That will teach her a lesson!

:umad:
:umad::umad::umad:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

:rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hating from females sounds like some insecure, narrow minded bs. A thought process conditioned into them by a male dominated society that tells them to be ashamed of anything sexual, rather than to embrace it. If thoushallhustle is proud of her body and wants to show it off, it doesn't make her a whore in my book, it makes her a female liberated from conventional thought and someone embracing their whole being. So I shall neg this poster who ran her off the board, not for thoushallhustle, because I don't give a shyt about her, but I shall neg her for hypocrisy; for perpetuating misogynistic viewpoints in her own right, and for referring to this woman as a prostitute (which in this case is a misogynistic thing to say).