Soooo, The GOAT Female Poster Marty The Don Don't Post Here Anymore??

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Edit:

i mean if you deadass

she met me in lagrange a couple months back and we hit it off

she actually straight, not ugly at all. She was taller than me tho :dro: we chill at a waffle house then got a room at a super 8

she was straight and all but real talk she was a dead fish and hitting from the back made my dikk look small, i snapped a pic of her with my cum in her mouth bout a minute after busting and told her i wouldnt show noone

she was back on here weeks after the fact and tried to talk slick to my boy @Broke Wave about his lifting routine so i threatened to drop the pic, she tried to snitch to @bk and @Brooklynzson but they no sold her, so she basically logged off indefinitely :manny:

shes swell tho

:leostare:

Last edited by a moderator:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
i mean if you deadass

she actually straight, not ugly at all. She was taller than me tho :dro: we chill at a waffle house then got a room at a super 8

she was straight and all but real talk she was a dead fish and hitting from the back made my dikk look small, i snapped a pic of her with my cum in her mouth bout a minute after busting and told her i wouldnt show noone

she was back on here weeks after the fact and tried to talk slick to my boy @Broke Wave about his lifting routine so i threatened to drop the pic, she tried to snitch to @bk and @Brooklynzson but they no sold her, so she basically logged off indefinitely :manny:

shes swell tho
We don't believe you, you gone need
crowd11.jpg
this amount of people.

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
i mean if you deadass

shes swell tho

Did somebody say dead fish :joey:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
i mean if you deadass

shes swell tho
Is this true?? All BS aside...

Daps
i mean if you deadass

shes swell tho

:beli: