Sooo the world hates Activision now?

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
My cuz hated Activision since the Spiderman 2 days on Xbox. Ran up to the big ass building and started punching the shyt out of it. :heh:
Back when treyarch wasn’t stuck making games for this dogshyt arcade shooter franchise :mjcry:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I wouldn’t be surprised if call of duty gets delayed out of this year

These people are so pathetic. All these white folk love to get down on the depraved shyt, then this emotional money grab garbage starts whenever one of these pervs take them to far. Blacks are generally excluded from these circles so I could care less

Daps
Be suprised the Cacs at blizzard, who's only non-white characters were stereotyped as hell and who just added the option to make non white humans in a world game in 2020 are racist incels.
This is the mentality black people need to learn, judge people by there actions and not there words.

Once you notice the patterns, things start to look predictable. You start seeing things like this coming.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If something is gonna go down blizzard-activision will be made the example. They’re about to get whatever the gaming equivalent of weinsteined is

class action lawsuit on the way. they about to get that work.

Shareholders gonna hit Kotick with the :ufdup: