Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lowkey isn't even the word. Amazed. This shyt is getting more intense each day.
I think people expect bullets to start flying as indicative of a conflict.

definitely not.

If its one thing the anglo world is good at, its strangling people with sheer silence :wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think people expect bullets to start flying as indicative of a conflict.

definitely not.

If its one thing the anglo world is good at, its strangling people with sheer silence :wow:
It's funny watching them v. each other. There is this respect to move in silence unless you aren't one of them. Then they invade and terrorize. I will say, slightly pass cold war stage. It's getting to the levels of disrespect and testing if your down.

I wonder what Pres. Obama has planned next.

raff

Rookie
Daps
But at the same time people need to realize is that only 18 % of eastern Ukrainian citizens want to split,
and join Russia. 67 % wants to stay within without changes. The rest would like to fedralize. Its clear that
a civil war would mean overwhelming pro-Ukrainian forces fighting with separatists and mercenaries.

But did you guys read the memo for the new banned officials? Its everyone except Putin, Medvedev and Lavrov, thats bannanas.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But at the same time people need to realize is that only 18 % of eastern Ukrainian citizens want to split,
and join Russia. 67 % wants to stay within without changes. The rest would like to fedralize. Its clear that
a civil war would mean overwhelming pro-Ukrainian forces fighting with separatists and mercenaries.

But did you guys read the memo for the new banned officials? Its everyone except Putin, Medvedev and Lavrov, thats bannanas.
breh, 1/5 people (which can easily be more for fear of consequence) is A LOT of people.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's funny watching them v. each other. There is this respect to move in silence unless you aren't one of them. Then they invade and terrorize. I will say, slightly pass cold war stage. It's getting to the levels of disrespect and testing if your down.

I wonder what Pres. Obama has planned next.
they're largely peaceful cause theres money at stake. Big money.

but I don't know what obama COULD do. I'm sure the CIA is doing the grunt work, but to what end? All the options seem really shytty at this point.

Wait until the Saudis start arming the Tatars. Then shyt REALLY gets interest.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

its not that much extreme islamists compared to the rest of the syrian pop but we seen how that turned out, I think if a good 4-5% of eastern ukrainians are ready to die for this shyt, thats enough to turn the situation very ugly

raff

Rookie
Daps
its not that much extreme islamists compared to the rest of the syrian pop but we seen how that turned out, I think if a good 4-5% of eastern ukrainians are ready to die for this shyt, thats enough to turn the situation very ugly

yeah we'll wait and see but, I think in Syria it was really split 50-50. 4-5% isn't really enough if you ask me. If West will supply the EU-supporting
Ukrainians with them "toys" :takedat: the East can't do shyt with it.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
No way they spin that

Russia withheld intel on Boston bombing suspect

6 hours ago

Report: Russia withheld details on Tamerlan Tsarnaev

New York (AFP) - Russia declined to provide the FBI with information about one of the Boston marathon bombing suspects two years before the attack, The New York Times reported.

Related Stories
Three people were killed and about 260 wounded on April 15 last year when two bombs made of explosives-packed pressure cookers went off near the finish line of the marathon.

US authorities are seeking the death penalty for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, then 19, for his alleged role in the blasts. His brother Tamerlan, 26, died after an exchange of fire with police after the Chechen Muslim brothers went on the run, sparking a four-day manhunt.

Citing an inspector general's review of how American intelligence and law enforcement agencies could have thwarted the bombing, the Times said that Russian officials told the FBI in 2011 that Tamerlan "was a follower of radical Islam and a strong believer."

The Russian side said that Tamerlan "had changed drastically since 2010 as he prepared to leave the United States for travel to the country's region to join unspecified underground groups."

But, according to The Times, after an initial investigation by FBI agents in Boston, the Russians declined several requests for additional information they had about him.

View gallery

This combination of photos provided on Friday, April 19, 2013 by the Federal Bureau of Investigation …
The inspector general's report found that it was only after the bombing that the Russians shared the additional intelligence, including information from a telephone conversation the Russian authorities had intercepted between Tamerlan and his mother in which they discussed jihad, the Times said.

"They found that the Russians did not provide all the information that they had on him back then, and based on everything that was available the FBI did all that it could," the Times quoted a senior American official briefed on the review as saying.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's trial begins in November.

The one-time student has pleaded not guilty to 30 federal charges related to the bombings, including 17 serious charges that can carry sentences of death or life in prison.

These charges include using a weapon of mass destruction resulting in death, as well as conspiracy and bombing of a place of public use resulting in death, and carjacking.

He is also charged in connection with the fatal shooting of a campus police officer at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology during the brothers' wild overnight getaway attempt.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@2Quik4UHoes
i'm lowkey shocked with this shyt.

Donestsk is splitting too

I'm not, I figured this was the end game. Either Putin was gonna restore order through the pro Russian groups of the south and east or create chaos with them. If Russia is able to annex Donestsk and Odessa its a done deal the Ukrainians are pretty fukked in regards to having a viable state.

American media trying make it look like Russia intentionally held back info from the Boston bombings now, that propaganda getting hectic out here

Yeah that's utter bullshyt. Russia warned the feds that Tamerlain was radicalized and the we viewed it as Russia's problem. If this isn't proof of the West's explosive levels of propaganda then you're clearly looking at this as a red team vs blue team argument at this point without critically looking at both sides.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fast move: Burger King to enter Crimea after McDonald’s quit

burger-king.si.jpg

Burger King says it will open restaurants in Crimea, following McDonald’s decision to suspended activities and close its three restaurants on the peninsula.
http://rt.com/business/burger-king-crimea-launch-417/

we eatin kid

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Russian Spetsnaz Soldier Claims to be "US Citizen" During Beating
A alleged mercenary hired to protect pro-Kiev demonstrators is caught by pro-Russian Ukranians and confesses to be an American ( 00:44 "I'm a US citizen" ).

Any assistance with the translation would be very much appreciated.

Videos have emerged on social media alleging that the US private security service formerly known as Blackwater is operating in the eastern Ukrainian city of Donetsk. It was reported that the alleged mercenaries are employees of Greystone Limited, a subsidiary of Vehicle Services Company LLC belonging to Blackwater/XE/Academi. Greystone Limited mercenaries are part of what is called ‘America’s Secret Army,’ providing non-state military support not constrained by any interstate agreements, The Voice of Russia reported.