Ujamaa at the titty bar ....

That's it. I'm done for the night .....
giphy.gif

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
We need to be buying up farm land, and opening farms which will employ blacks of those areas, create trucking companies to move goods, AND create a farmers market in every city with a black population over 40% where our farms directly send food to.

There's one where I live. We need to create more. Hopefully it'll create a domino effect.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
If y'all wanna buy shytty ass land in kkk back water ass country areas and pay taxes on it then go ahead, imma pass

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If y'all wanna buy shytty ass land in kkk back water ass country areas and pay taxes on it then go ahead, imma pass
There are lots right outside and inside of major cities fakkit.

But yeah, I did look up the remote lands in America because, some of it is good farm land.

Also, you never know.......... my grandfather (dead) owes a compound in (some state) The state and some billionaires are considering putting a highway there and some other shyt....
Property value is now:banderas: It's underrated area anyway.. Plus they just got a hospital. Plus I was killing animals there at age 12.. Something All young black boys should do... Learn to grow shyt, hunt, kill, skin things, and use natural resources. :lupe:

My mother doesn't even know what to do with property, money, etc... so Imma be hollering at her soon , Like come up off that shyt:birdman:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
There are lots right outside and inside of major cities fakkit.

But yeah, I did look up the remote lands in America because, some of it is good farm land.

Also, you never know.......... my grandfather (dead) owes a compound in (some state) The state and some billionaires are considering putting a highway there and some other shyt....
Property value is now:banderas: It's underrated area anyway.. Plus they just got a hospital. Plus I was killing animals there at age 12.. Something All young black boys should do... Learn to grow shyt, hunt, kill, skin things, and use natural resources. :lupe:

My mother doesn't even know what to do with property, money, etc... so Imma be hollering at her soon , Like come up off that shyt:birdman:
On second thought, I'll take a look at it...but I aint buying no country ass land, shyt is gonna be very illiquid