Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:mjcry:

I just discovered natural resource land auctions:sadcam:

in every state:why:

The amount of money me and my nikkas threw at strippers ass cracks.... We could have build compounds for our people:lupe:

I did a random search for under 10K... madd land and most of it is ok :leon:
Where was most of the land you found? And you legit tossed 10K at some strip clubs?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Where was most of the land you found? And you legit tossed 10K at some strip clubs?
10 years.

thousands every year. = probably at least 100K on dancers / supporting working black and mixed women.

Anyway,

I searched by state. I focused on MI because thats where i live, but I'd think it would be better down South. The weather sucks here.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:dead: @ this nikka practicing group economics by going to the strip club
:whew:We ALL have to do our parts bruh...... I was just doing mine:skip:

Strippers buy from the weed man, weed man uses the black owned car wash. .the car wash owner gives his daughter money to get her hair braided at the black owned hair salon, the stylist uses that money to give to her baby daddy , the man uses it to pay his child support for his other kids... Those other kids eat and go to school have a healthy life and end up saving black people in the future:salute:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i dont know about the west and northern states but down here in the south you're always driving by some plot of land for sale and signs advertising land. Especially in the deep country areas, people build houses for cheap or plop a bunch a bunch of trailers on family land. These are majority black areas too.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i dont know about the west and northern states but down here in the south you're always driving by some plot of land for sale and signs advertising land. Especially in the deep country areas, people build houses for cheap or plop a bunch a bunch of trailers on family land. There are majority black areas too.

Man,

It is starting to seem like all the solutions have always been right in front of our eyes.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
i dont know about the west and northern states but down here in the south you're always driving by some plot of land for sale and signs advertising land. Especially in the deep country areas, people build houses for cheap or plop a bunch a bunch of trailers on family land. These are majority black areas too.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I try to get people together and buy cheap land. But only my family responded. nikkas don't want to work together. They want to impress white folks with how good their jobs are.

shyt Farrakhan stay tell nikkas by farm land and it goes in one ear out the other.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I try to get people together and buy cheap land. But only my family responded. nikkas don't want to work together. They want to impress white folks with how good their jobs are.

shyt Farrakhan stay tell nikkas by farm land and it goes in one ear out the other.
farrakhan and them... been buying land for over 40 years... in mass.