Soo Kid Rock had a PEDO song on the 'Osmosis Jones' soundtrack and nobody said nothing at the time...

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
new-jack-city-cancel.gif

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
So NOBODY on the production team stopped and was like :patrice:?

They even emphasized the mandatory part breh wtf

I've never rocked with Kid Rock and it's most definitely motherfukk Kid Rock, but this is towards the end of that time period where white just heard rap (because it's kind of a rap song) but didn't listen to it.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I've never rocked with Kid Rock and it's most definitely motherfukk Kid Rock, but this is towards the end of that time period where white just heard rap (because it's kind of a rap song) but didn't listen to it.

I mean if it was subtle innuendo I’d get it, but dude blatantly says ”young ladies, I like them underage see“ and “some say statutory but I say its mandatory”

That song was heard by the music team, production, director, and several others before making it into the final film and soundtrack. I’m sure at least a few people had to have made a fuss about it but at the end of the day, they deliberately put that shyt in the movie and even emphasized the mandatory part within the song and in the animation. People had to master/EQ that shyt and sync the animation to it. No way those lyrics just flew under the radar

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I was reading the comments and apparently this guy Joe C who’s also featured) wrote the song.

joec.jpg

Maybe it’s some kinda inside joke. But still a dumb thing to say either way

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Times have changed. Was listening to Bell Biv Devoe the other day and this isn’t getting released today

Do Me Lyrics

Backstage, underage, adolescent
How ya doin', fine, she replied
I sighed, I like to do the wild thing
Action took place
Kinda wet, don't forget
The J, the I, the M, the M, the Y, why'all
I need a body bag

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:manny: It helped me as a git , I knew the answer to what is a hypothalamus ?